WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Nastiest story ever, it's so bad I'll never repost it.

Descent

Hella Constipated
I stumbled across this on another forum, when I was searching for "Gordon Freeman." Don't ask.

It was a story about this nine year old Paki kid who is sold into slavery to a rich family by his aunt. They abuse him, pour kerosene on his wounds, step on him with high heels, and make him his sex slave, mainly with foot fetish shit.

The violence was phenomenal, it was a great read. At one point he escapes, the Police put him into an orphanage, where the administrator makes him her personal slave, for both sex/chores.

Sounds disturbing, right? Like I said, the violence was so great, you didn't give a shit about the sexual parts (They weren't very sexual anyway).

He is then reported missing, he's taken to the police department, and they execute another slave by poking out his eyeballs by stepping on them with high heeled boots, put battery acid in his eye sockets, whip him with a whip with metal shards, and then cane him to death by paralysis.

R.I.P. At age 12. Ironically, he was a servant for a human rights worker, and she demanded he be killed this way for stealing 200 units of Paki currency :confused: .

So at the end, the main character is punished by having his fingernails removed, having pins stuck inside the nail flesh, and then having his finger bones crushed by tweezers and then amputated with an axe.

At that point, I literally vomited on my floor, and it was not caused by the "Ass Coffee" virus I've had for two days.

The voilence was awesome until the end. Then it just became disturbing.

EDIT: This is actually the best piece of Amatuer fiction I ever read besides this Zelda fanfic, but the ending killed this work of art. They still make him serve them after the fingers come off.

EDIT VER. 2: After reading it in a non-tired state, it's fucking disgusting. If you really are a sick fuck, PM me. The sexual shit is pretty blatant. Author = Sick bastard

Descent

Hella Constipated
Holy shit. 8 views, zero replies, for something with this kind of material?

We need more fuckers, as Mrs. Kuntz would say.

bnccoder

Postaholic
Descent said:
At one point he escapes, the Police put him into an orphanage, where the administrator makes him her personal slave, for both sex/chores.
A 12 year old male. I guess they got the short end of the stick.

Descent said:
and then cane him to death by paralysis.
He died from being paralised?

Descent said:
and then having his finger bones crushed by tweezers and then amputated with an axe.
Strong tweezers.

Descent said:
and it was not caused by the "Ass Coffee" virus I've had for two days.
I take it it's spread by drinking coffie from someone's ass?

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
on behalf of everyone important on this site.......

WHERES THE FUCKING LINK DUMASS???

Descent

Hella Constipated
I'll repost the story here, I have it saved to a .txt file at home.

It may have written by a sadistic pedophile, hence why he was banned from the forum. But the sexual content is quite weak, hence why I question the sexual tastes of the author. He may just have wanted to write something violent, with some pedophilia related incidents to increase the sadistic mood.

Violence + Sick Shit = Fun!

Jung

???
Premium
This is disturbing, as usual, Descent. I seriously think you have some issues, you might want to get that checked out. :confused:
bnccoder said:
He died from being paralised?
Paralyzation means you can't eat, or drink; you'll eventually die.
I take it it's spread by drinking coffie from someone's ass?
I think he's referring to diarrhea.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
ye thats some foul shit man...and im not talkin about the coffee

Descent

Hella Constipated
I shall consult Kitana about posting it in the writers block. Personally I feel it's disgusting, which says a lot.

Furthermore, I don't want to be associated with it.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Descent said:
I shall consult Kitana about posting it in the writers block. Personally I feel it's disgusting, which says a lot.

Furthermore, I don't want to be associated with it.
Is it really THAT bad?

Chris

Sick Bastard
just one question remains: why did you keep on reading it after having read the start, sick fuck?

Descent

Hella Constipated
Ugh. I'll never post it.

DG can if she wants. I'll email it to her today.

Zickddot

Banned - What an Asshat!
who here was the one that told the ghost story about when they went to the assilumn and there was running and knocking and grabbing of the legs

Descent

Hella Constipated
Emailing it to her now.

EDIT: Shit. Not on this PC. Hell, not even on my other drive...Lemme check my backup.

Cross your fingers.

Wait, I know where it is.