WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Nasty Jokes BT Styles

Status
Not open for further replies.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
So, here are the rules, you have to make a joke and include a member in it.

As in:

What do you call a Nymphchick at the bottom of the sea?

An Octopussy.

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
what do you call dustinzgirl tied and cuffed to my bed?

dustinztoy

bnccoder

Postaholic
What does CL get when he is away?
dustinzgirl (Dust in his girl)

You might be DIZNUTS if...

....your age is higher than your I.Q.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
HavokChylde said:
You might be DIZNUTS if...

....your age is higher than your I.Q.
What do you call diznuts walking in a circle?

Havoks dizzy nuts.

CopyLifted was at an airport, fascinated by the airplanes and asked a pilot how much a ride would cost. "$10 for 3 minutes," replied the pilot. "That's too much," said CopyLifted. The pilot thought for a second and then said, "I'll make you a deal. If you and your wife ride for 3 minutes without uttering a sound, the ride will be free. But if you make a sound, you'll have to pay $10." CopyLifted and DG agreed and went for a wild ride--loop-de-loops, steep dives, etc. After they landed, the pilot said to CopyLifted, "I want to congratulate you for not making a sound. You are a brave man." "Maybe so," said CopyLifted, "But I gotta tell ya, I almost screamed when DG fell out."

bnccoder

Postaholic
Descent Johnny home from school today for playing with himself.

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
bnccoder said:
Descent Johnny home from school today for playing with himself.
syntax error.

HavokChylde was making out with this ugly girl he met under his trailer. He put 1 finger in her pussy, but she didn't react at all - negatively nor positively. So he thought, "clearly, she wants more." So he sticks another finger in and starts moving them around, and again the girl has no reaction : her face stays neutral like she's watching a not so funny sitcom. He puts one more finger in, same thing. So he says to himself, "the hell with it" and puts his entire fist in. But still, no reaction. His mom then comes home from her day of work on the sidewalks, and says : "Herman, you sick fuck, what the hell are you doing with your fist in my mayonnaise jar?"

/dance

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
Talking to Havok one day the topic of love came up. I asked "So tell me Herman, what's the difference between love, true love and just showing off."

He replied "That's easy. My ex showed me this one. The anser is: Spitting, swallowing and gargling."

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
UberSkippy said:
Talking to Havok one day the topic of love came up. I asked "So tell me Herman, what's the difference between love, true love and just showing off."

He replied "That's easy. My ex showed me this one. The anser is: Spitting, swallowing and gargling."
:rotflmao:

Meh Meh(the chinese girl) was bragging to Havok how tight she was. She told him to stick one finger in.He did. She told him to stick another and he did. She kept on telling him to stick another finger in till he had his whole fist in her. Then she told him to stick his other hand in her pussy and he did. Then she told him to clap his hands. Havok said "i can't". Meh's response was "see i told ya i was tight".

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
What do you call Kitana, GGW and Cuddles standing on a footballl field?

Two tightends and one wide reciever.

DIZNUTS

dustinzgirl said:
What do you call Kitana, GGW and Cuddles standing on a footballl field?

Two tightends and one wide reciever.
heh...

DIZNUTS said:
one.word.reply

...[word]...

s p a m

There is some debate about the source of the term, but the generally accepted version is that it comes from the Monty Python song, "Spam spam spam spam, spam spam spam spam, lovely spam, wonderful spam…" Like the song, spam is an endless repetition of worthless text. Another school of thought maintains that it comes from the computer group lab at the University of Southern California who gave it the name because it has many of the same characteristics as the lunchmeat Spam:

• Nobody wants it or ever asks for it.
  • No one ever eats it; it is the first item to be pushed to the side when eating the entree.
  • Sometimes it is actually tasty, like 1% of junk mail that is really useful to some people.

No happy users.

Diznuts.failure

no.surprise

DIZNUTS

johnny kuntz said:
one.word.reply

...[word]...

s p a m

No happy users.

Diznuts.failure

no.surprise
what.the.fuck.?.?.?.

DIZNUTS said:
what.the.fuck.?.?.?.
^ copying.amazing.leetstyle

DIZNUTS

• lame
  • boring
  • fake
  • wanabe
  • loser
Another.failure

no.surprise

sorry.users

bnccoder

Postaholic
Johnny came long one day and jacked DG's thread. The MODS were furious that Johnny had not learned his lesson from his time spent in the farm. They slaped the cock rings on him and hauled his ass back off to be raped and re-shaped in to a good poster.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
bnccoder said:
Johnny came long one day and jacked DG's thread. The MODS were furious that Johnny had not learned his lesson from his time spent in the farm. They slaped the cock rings on him and hauled his ass back off to be raped and re-shaped in to a good poster.
You know, that is not possible. Johnny wants to be handcuffed and buttraped.

bnccoder

Postaholic
dustinzgirl said:
You know, that is not possible. Johnny wants to be handcuffed and buttraped.
Amputatiion is always an option. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.