WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Nasty Period Thread

magnolia

Postaholic
I'm having nasty, double-me-over cramps and I was laying on the pull out sofa bed downstairs. We had let some of the air out (It's one my grandpa sells. It's a reg. matress on the bottom and it has an air matress on top. Very comfy.) because we were playing DDR a little bit and we needed more room.

So I get up to let more air in and this chunk of bloody something drops out my shorts. :sickpuke: I was like, wtf? This is why I'm wearing a pad. That's really nasty and odd. (Even if I'm wearing shorts you'd think that the pad or my panites would stop it.) So I get a couple paper towles and pick it up to throw it in the toilet and it's freakin massive. All girls know that there are like, little chunks of what I assume would eventually become a placenta if the woman was preggers, but this one was huge. It was like the size of a golf ball.

It was nasty. And now I'm kind of worried cuz I've never had anything that big before. This is just too gross to put in the clam bar. So I hope I didn't make any of you who actually read this too sick. Sorry. I just didn't think it was normal.

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW , that is so disgusting I feel like vomiting. I know it's natural and all but a chunk of blood falling out of your shorts?!

::edit:: pics?? j/k

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
shit happens sometimes!

go to a doctor.

alright well yes being a guy that was the absolute most disgusting thinve i have ever read. no i didnt know their was chunks involved in a girls period..thats fucking nasty. and if it was the size of a golf ball..you should seriously go to your doctor :sickpuke:

polaris_nine

Banned - What an Asshat!
a golf ball!? what the hell! Yeah, you should get that checked out.

Yes, girls have "chunks" in their period, its just clotted blood pretty much.

Sektor

Particinator
It's just blood. It isn't that disgusting. haha

For it to be the size of a golf ball probably isn't normal, though... I really don't know what to say to that.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
/me points into the corner....

LOOK A PILE OF DEAD BABIES!!!!

Nope. Still not as gross. :sick:

Last edited by a moderator:
As soon as I came home I had to tell my roommate about it and the next time his girlfriend comes over and they're headed to his room I'm going to say, "Hey Chris...golf ball, think about it"

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
Wow! Why did I even start to read this thread? I knew I shouldn't have, but I wanted to prove my self wrong. Well, I didn't even finish it! That is NASTY!!! I am so sorry for you girls. :thumbsdn:

Descent

Hella Constipated
Thanks, I lost my innocence and I'm still a virgin.

Vaginas are very odd contraptions, and I will never touch one again. I'll use my computer.

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
Wait a second! Descent is still a virgin. Dude, I'm sick of your fake "getting some" threads. Next time post those in writer's block where they belong.

As for the period....maybe it was a fetus. lol (this is gross misconduct right?)

I wouldn't worry too much about it. You might just be having an obsurdly heavy month. Though a trip to your fav gyno might not be a bad idea. Don't forget to bring flowers.

Descent

Hella Constipated
BklynCannonball said:
Wait a second! Descent is still a virgin. Dude, I'm sick of your fake "getting some" threads. Next time post those in writer's block where they belong.

As for the period....maybe it was a fetus. lol (this is gross misconduct right?)

I wouldn't worry too much about it. You might just be having an obsurdly heavy month. Though a trip to your fav gyno might not be a bad idea. Don't forget to bring flowers.
I never said I lost my virginity, asshat :happysad:.

magnolia

Postaholic
Wow, I'm so honored. I didn't think anyone would reply to this thread. And what you did reply made me laugh my ass off. Thanks to all my WTF buddies for making this interesting.