WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

nasty socks

Zickddot

Banned - What an Asshat!
i haven't changed my socks and im starting to gag when i smell their fumes.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Zickddot said:
i haven't changed my socks and im starting to gag when i smell their fumes.
Way to score the ladies! :thumbsup:

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
TwisT said:
Way to score the ladies! :thumbsup:
it sure is......this one time when i was watching BangBus or BRF? cant remember which one....the dude shoved his dirty ass socks in the bitch's mouth while he was doin her from the back...the socks apperantly smelled really bad and sh started puking lol

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
if you keep wearing them without changing them your feet will start to peel on the bottom and get all freaky looking like a leper... good stuff...

DIZNUTS

Darklight said:
if you keep wearing them without changing them your feet will start to peel on the bottom and get all freaky looking like a leper... good stuff...
im scared to ask how would you know that.....

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
DIZNUTS said:
im scared to ask how would you know that.....
i've known dirty people... I stopped comming over when they decided to barefoot it..

DIZNUTS

Darklight said:
i've known dirty people... I stopped comming over when they decided to barefoot it..
yea im sure that u stopped comming over there.....u kno...i wonder what if their spouse had a foot fetish....

Zickddot

Banned - What an Asshat!
foot fetishes are the weirdest, dumbest, nastiest, oddest thing ever...what could happen that has to do with your feet that actually made u think of feet sexually?

DIZNUTS

Zickddot said:
foot fetishes are the weirdest, dumbest, nastiest, oddest thing ever...what could happen that has to do with your feet that actually made u think of feet sexually?
i have no clue...but what about SCAT?

Zickddot

Banned - What an Asshat!
shit fetish? thats perfectly normal....i think.

it IS normal right guys? right?

DIZNUTS

Zickddot said:
i think he was quoting my shit fetish remark not foot.
noooooo he was quoting the foot remark........but i think i know where you shit fetish came from.....you drank my special KOOL-AID haven't you?

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
Axialism = armpit sex fetish(kinda like titty sex but in the armpit...