WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Nasty, To small of ring

Jack

Personable
Jesus Fuckin' Christ. Repugnant.

Stardust

Being naked just feels so a-peeling
:ut-oh: don't like that..

rcarhar

There goes a clever gent
Don't look you will die in 7 days.

That was really nasty - why would'nt the freekin retarded person just get it lazer cut off... - it that thing's real (which i doubt) and the person let themselves get hurt like that - they deserved what they got! :)

polaris_nine

Banned - What an Asshat!
God damn, I just had to look. :sick:

Last edited by a moderator:

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
polaris_nine said:
God damn, I just had to look. :sick:

Yeah, curosity.. killed the cat..or my stomach :sick:

Last edited by a moderator:
It had nothing to do with a ring.

I was hungry, so I knawed his finger off. Fucking bastard.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Jessica43999 said:
That was really nasty - why would'nt the freekin retarded person just get it lazer cut off... - it that thing's real (which i doubt) and the person let themselves get hurt like that - they deserved what they got! :)
It is quite real. That type of injury happens all the time. Not by someone pulling it off, but by having the ring get caught on equipment or power machinery. What you see there is commonly referred to in the medical field as "gloving".
I saw that happen to a guy's whole arm. he was putting some branches in a chipper. There was some of that nylon twine on it, like you would use to tie stuff to your car at Home Depot. It wrapped around his arm and when the branch got yanked in it "Gloved" his arm.
*Two things made this guy lucky though. It didnt yank his arm or, whole body into the chipper.

* it didn't pull the glove all the way off, just down to the wrist. In emergency surgery they were able to re-attach it, as they most likely will with this finger case.

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
my friend has a textbook with some pictures of gloved body parts. the worst being a penis.

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
Jessica43999 said:
lets see maybe the fact that his finger was blue at the time and it killed.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
i learn to read and then click.

never clicked

Descent

Hella Constipated
If anyone can gross me out, you have super-powers.

And you just did.

By my standards, if you can gross me out it means wanting to investigate the image and wanting to close it at the same time. Not even Goatse or Tubgirl pulled that off the first time.

Repped.

Descent

Hella Constipated
WizardlyFriend said:
my friend has a textbook with some pictures of gloved body parts. the worst being a penis.
Requesting immediate scanning and sending via AIM.

Wow, I did'nt even know anything like that existed. Guess I do now... although i'm not all too happy about it.

thats why most men don't wear wedding bands. some jobs, that is a risk, so its safer for them not to wear one ;)

Idk, its a little funny to me. I know I wouldn't tink so if it happened to me but whatever.
Something like that almost happened to my dad. He was working on the house and was up on a ladder. When he was climbing down he slipped and his ring got caught on a step as he was falling. It kept him from falling completely and seriously hurting himself but, there was a nice cut just below the knuckle on the underside of his finger.

Slacker

Postaholic
That is freakin discusting they couldve gone to the doctor or something to take it off! you'd think that he would be smart enough to get a bigger ring! :yikes: