WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Nasty Zit...

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
This morning I had this massive zit on my forehead. I squezed it as hard as I could to pop it. I did pop it and all that puss came out, at least I thought because it was bleeding. Later on it starts getting really really sore and the zit felt hard and had gotten bigger. So just before I posted then I took a needle and poked at it and when I squezed it you should have see all the nasty puss that came out of that baby. It was sick and after that it was bleeding for a good minute, then I put peroxide on it. Now my zit is not hard and is not sore anymore thank god. So hopefully it will clear up by tomarrow before I see my boyfriend.

Edit: nevermind it is still hard. What the hell is it, it does not seem like a fucking normal Zit.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
NaughtyGirl21 said:
This morning I had this massive zit on my forehead. I squezed it as hard as I could to pop it. I did pop it and all that puss came out, at least I thought because it was bleeding. Later on it starts getting really really sore and the zit felt hard and had gotten bigger. So just before I posted then I took a needle and poked at it and when I squezed it you should have see all the nasty puss that came out of that baby. It was sick and after that it was bleeding for a good minute, then I put peroxide on it. Now my zit is not hard and is not sore anymore thank god. So hopefully it will clear up by tomarrow before I see my boyfriend.

Edit: nevermind it is still hard. What the hell is it, it does not seem like a fucking normal Zit.
whew....as long as there are no zits on your BOOBIES...i bet u saw that one cumming(not one of the horny teenagers...my comment)

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
That could be a Human Bot Fly that has laid it's eggs in your forehead. They eat your flesh. You may want to get it checked out.

Jung

???
Premium
It's pretty obvious that you've caught 'teh gay.'

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
Teh Gay, you must have been infected while trying to convert your boyfriend. It's never going to work honey.

DIZNUTS

brainwashmonkey said:
Teh Gay, you must have been infected while trying to convert your boyfriend. It's never going to work honey.
LMAO :thumbsup:

Jarilith

Tenderony
there have been some nasty bad strains of staph cropping up.

Make a hot compress out of some epsom salts disolved in warm water and a wash cloth and soak that thing several times a day for 10-15 min at a time. It draws out the ickiness, and will help it to stop swelling, don't touch it if you dont' have to, and for fucks sake stop poking it unless there is an obvious head on it.

If it doesn't go away in a week or so, keeps swelling or gets more enflammed and painful, you should get it checked out. They will probably prescrible cephalexin or keflex (the generic name) or Augmentin is pretty bad ass for soft tissue masses.

good luck sister, hope it doesn't eat your brain before you get it checked out.

DIZNUTS

Jarilith said:
there have been some nasty bad strains of staph cropping up.

Make a hot compress out of some epsom salts disolved in warm water and a wash cloth and soak that thing several times a day for 10-15 min at a time. It draws out the ickiness, and will help it to stop swelling, don't touch it if you dont' have to, and for fucks sake stop poking it unless there is an obvious head on it.

If it doesn't go away in a week or so, keeps swelling or gets more enflammed and painful, you should get it checked out. They will probably prescrible cephalexin or keflex (the generic name) or Augmentin is pretty bad ass for soft tissue masses.

good luck sister, hope it doesn't eat your brain before you get it checked out.
wow you are like the pimple master or something :thumbsup:

jamesp

In Memory...
NaughtyGirl21 said:

I thought that these were just legends, but apparently they're real. its called an Uber-Zit, and the only way to get rid of it is to get a roman catholic priest to perform an exorcism on it.

Jarilith

Tenderony
too bad all the priests are busy with their clusterfuck praying frenzy for the pope..... her brain will be completely digested by the mutated boil of death on her head before one of *those* cho-mo bastards gets around to helping her out.

jamesp

In Memory...
Jarilith said:
too bad all the priests are busy with their clusterfuck praying frenzy for the pope..... her brain will be completely digested by the mutated boil of death on her head before one of *those* cho-mo bastards gets around to helping her out.
LMAO! You're right, naughtygirl, you're fucked!

BTW: Love your quote Jarilith! :thumbsup:

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
Yay, it it finnally going away.

For those who want to keep shouting about my boobies in bold letters and get the fuck over it. I am not showing anymore, and it had nothing to with this thread the begin with.

Carry on...

Dave666

Pot-Head
I get those once in a while if you keep trying to re-pop it it will get realy sore and a lot bigger

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
Dave666 said:
I get those once in a while if you keep trying to re-pop it it will get realy sore and a lot bigger
Yes, but if you don't pop them then you would just be walking around with a white bubble sticking out and I don't need nor want that.

bnccoder

Postaholic
Pop it then wait about 15 min then squeeze it some more it lets the puss go to the surface and you can get more out. Make sure you get all of the core or it will just get worse.