WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Offbeat Natalie Halloway

Sinamon

~Broken Angel~
I dont know if anyone else has been keeping up with her, but I was just wondering if anyone knew what became of the hairs on the ductape sent off for DNA analysis? That was ages ago seems like and I havnt heard one thing about it...

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
That was last week and DNA tests usually take 1 to 2 weeks.

With a large enough sample a DNA test can be done in as little as 3 days.

I think I read that those turned out to be a dead-end. This story is almost as shitty to follow as the Laci Peterson one. Fucking people. :gun: :mfinger:

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
sinamon said:
I dont know if anyone else has been keeping up with her, but I was just wondering if anyone knew what became of the hairs on the ductape sent off for DNA analysis? That was ages ago seems like and I havnt heard one thing about it...
This post doesn't belong here.

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
voiceofreason said:
This post doesn't belong here.
Last time I checked the fact that Natalie Holloway has been missing for two months counted as a current issue. I'm not exctly sure where it would go if not here.

Janglenut

Particinator
The DNA turned up negative, I've been following the case somewhat closely, I'll let you know if I hear anything.

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
UberSkippy said:
Last time I checked the fact that Natalie Holloway has been missing for two months counted as a current issue. I'm not exctly sure where it would go if not here.
He's just mad it's not a political thread.

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
UberSkippy said:
For God sakes look it up. There's several places to get news on the Internet.

This isn't Q&A for the lame...

Sinamon

~Broken Angel~
For gods sake I did look it up. Found millions of info, spent 4 hours going through site after site, only to find out 10 different things. It's hers, it's not hers, the hairs was animal, the test hadnt even been done yet...

You know people these days know how to exagerate the truth to a wild degree that's not even funny. Sorry for being geinuinly interested in what has happened to this girl. :mfinger:

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
sinamon said:
For gods sake I did look it up. Found millions of info, spent 4 hours going through site after site, only to find out 10 different things. It's hers, it's not hers, the hairs was animal, the test hadnt even been done yet...

You know people these days know how to exagerate the truth to a wild degree that's not even funny. Sorry for being geinuinly interested in what has happened to this girl. :mfinger:
Your level of devotion to the story is not the point.

The point is this is a current events forum, not for Q&A.

And I wouldn't be looking here for a definative news source...look around

Sinamon

~Broken Angel~
UberSkippy said:
Not the only one who thinks it's a current issue. Few others as well. I'm not here looking for a definentive source, just seeing what the majority has heard. :p

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
voiceofreason said:
Your level of devotion to the story is not the point.

The point is this is a current events forum, not for Q&A.

And I wouldn't be looking here for a definative news source...look around
Ok, so what would count as a current issue? Just so we don't make a mistake a accidentally post something that's doesn't count and you just HAVE to read it and get your panties in a wad? You know, we'd hate to make that mistake or something.

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
UberSkippy said:
Ok, so what would count as a current issue? Just so we don't make a mistake a accidentally post something that's doesn't count and you just HAVE to read it and get your panties in a wad? You know, we'd hate to make that mistake or something.
If we're at the point where people are no longer contributing anything of any substance, and it's a forum for just asking inane questions, well then what is the point...

Janglenut

Particinator
Asking questions about a current topic, leave it alone kid this girl is a current topic whether you like it or not.

For some reason, I just don't think that much is going to be found out in this case. At least not any time soon...

Sinamon

~Broken Angel~
Janglenut said:
Asking questions about a current topic, leave it alone kid this girl is a current topic whether you like it or not.
Wooot wtg. I think you finally shut em up. :thumbsup: Definently repped.