WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Nature...

Status
Not open for further replies.

blitzen9090

The Moron...who complains
Has anyone noticed that America is just getting more and more dumb? Ive just been thinkin about it for a few days and it is occuring to me that we are trying to defeat the laws of nature by letting the weak survive. Look at Terry shavio or whatever, now regardless of whether or not it was right to kill her, do you think that by keeping her alive we are indeed trying to keep the weak alive and thus defeating the laws of nature?

Janglenut

Particinator
I'm sorry but I have to demand this topic be closed due to complete and udder stupidity. Laws of nature my ass.

blitzen9090

The Moron...who complains
see thats what im talking about, "udder stupidity"? why do we let idiots live?

Janglenut

Particinator
blitzen9090 said:
see thats what im talking about, "udder stupidity"? why do we let idiots live?

Coming from the man with no sense of word usage, sentence structure, and the whole grammer scheme, that's kind of funny.

that's SPELLING, not grammar. how the fuck do you spell that anyway?

Jung

???
Premium
blitzen9090 said:
Has anyone noticed that America is just getting more and more dumb? Ive just been thinkin about it for a few days and it is occuring to me that we are trying to defeat the laws of nature by letting the weak survive. Look at Terry shavio or whatever, now regardless of whether or not it was right to kill her, do you think that by keeping her alive we are indeed trying to keep the weak alive and thus defeating the laws of nature?
Um, what the hell are you talking about?

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
blitzen9090 said:
News Flash!!!!!!!

The laws of nature have been ineffective for over, "Fuck I don't know , but it's been a long fuckin time"!

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
junglizm said:
Um, what the hell are you talking about?
sounds like another thread that lost it's purpose when he tried to ruffle a few feathers by bringing up a civil rights claim. Let it go, dude. Stupid people live, eat, breath, sleep, and breed...they'll never die out until organized government seizes to exist. So some guy cuts off a 18 wheeler semi and almost kills your sister (personal experience); wishing he were dead isn't gonna make it happen. to "get back at society", you need a constructive plan to fix stupidity. knowledge is the replacement of stupidity. Knowledge often accompanies wisdom, but not always. Ranting about stupidity won't fix a thing. Stop being a biast fucker and get out there to make a difference if you have a problem with the ignorance of Americans.

edit:
On a side note, I don't have a problem with stupid people unless they affect me directly...then I more than let them know how I feel about them. :thumbsup:

Cutter

College Punk
forget Terry shavio stop feeding kirstie Alley

Sonix

*\_CG_/*
Bullshit

You made up a nice evolution theory there, but in fact men have gone a step further. One man who believed in (his own made-up) laws of nature was Adolf Hitler, so he tried to kill the disabled people and jews. Tell me, how do you want to determine wether one is stupid, just by their appearance, or what they do one day? Maybe you or me or anyone else would belong to that group than. Thus one shouldn't have the right to live? I'm pretty sure you live in a free country - and that's why you don't get killed for being 'stupid' or anything else.
I agree with Liberation: The only way to fight stupidity is to go out there and do something against it.
And finally, even someone who is what you call stupid can have a big heart and do a whole lot more to the people of the world than many other 'non stupids'.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Terry Shrivo has nothing to do with evolution. It is a media ploy to get america to watch their shit on tv. And guess what? you dumb fucks did.

Man is destroying nature, not evolving with it.

this thread is stupid. Only a few ppl even made semi intelligent remarks, and the thread starter was not one of them.

Punctuation. Grammar. Common Sense.

Closed for lack of the above.

Status
Not open for further replies.