WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines Nazi 13 year-old singers.

Swid

Mentally Incarcerated
Their official website:
http://www.prussianblue.net/

Message board:
http://www.officialprussianblue.net/forums/showthread.php?t=67

And finally mp3s.
http://members.aol.com/dishonestjerk/medialibrary.html

"We will be coming back bigger, and better. We have already found a host who is not
afraid to be called an "Anti-Semite", "White Supremacist", "Hater", "Bigot" "Ignorant", "Neo-Nazi",
or the rest of the labels that their Jewish puppet masters have conditioned our enemies to parrot."

They're calling Jews racist...while being racist...

http://abcnews.go.com/Primetime/story?id=1231684&page=1

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
so your in this band of some sort. Go 88 some where else you nazi

Swid

Mentally Incarcerated
What the hell are you talking about? I'm not in the band. No where above have I stated that. I'm not even white. I just wanted how fucked up this is. Why don't you read more throughly next time.

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
We will be coming back bigger, and better. We have already found a host who is not
afraid to be called an "Anti-Semite", "White Supremacist", "Hater", "Bigot" "Ignorant", "Neo-Nazi",
or the rest of the labels that their Jewish puppet masters have conditioned our enemies to parrot."

YOU Stated it

Swid

Mentally Incarcerated
No, I was quoting.Note the quotes.

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
I understood you to be quoting them, however it might have been better to use the QUOTE tags.

Example:
morons said:
blah blah, we're bad ass cry babies who can't get it up

Do these people have any ammount of sanity and intelligence at all? They spew such hateful bullshit and have probably never known a Jewish person, I bet if they did they'd realize they're just the same as us and it is irrational to hate someone because of their religion, skin color, sexual preference, etc. I just can't imagine why people would act like this and become so hateful.

I have read stories from people who were at Hitler's rallies and understand that he was a "great orator" and was passionate, angry, and really believed that he was right and was the savior of Germany. But that time has passed and I haven't watched a full video of Hitler speaking but it didn't fill me with passion and anger, it could possibly be the lack of German heritage or the fact that I have no hatred for the Jewish people, but it just didn't do anything for me.

Could it be that they have had that shoved down their throats since they were babies or could it be that they are just that stupid/insane? I can understand how Hitler brainwashed so many with his angry, passionate speeches but that time has passed and we have seen what deadly consequences the Nazi movement caused, so how can anyone in their right minds support it?

It's just mind boggling to me, how can someone want such destruction and death over something like race, religion, or sex? It makes no sense to me.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
they are just an 'attractive' front for someone else's twisted agenda..

like most things in showbusiness, but even more obvious..

sad :thumbsdn:

swizeguy

How dare you!?
I saw that on the news the other night. Its really disturbing what parents can do to their kids. To bad there wasnt a way to keep fucks like that from breeding. We dont need that shit.

hmm... they do kinda look like mary kate and Ashley.. wtf?

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
swizeguy said:
I saw that on the news the other night. Its really disturbing what parents can do to their kids. To bad there wasnt a way to keep fucks like that from breeding. We dont need that shit.

hmm... they do kinda look like mary kate and Ashley.. wtf?
On tv they were wearing t-shirts with smiley faces that looked like Hitler. Sick.

The girls are just tools for those who hate, and those people are always desparate for attention...sad.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
From their own lyrics: "Can you see how they lie to warp your daughter's minds?"

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
The fucking neo-nazis can fuck themselves. They've got a problem running through their heads. They hate the jews and use violence, and they're white. They also hate blacks. You got street gangs of neo-nazis, often skinheads, in every major "white" metropolis of the world. What they do is mainly break the law, in the act of breaking black people's jaws. Often followed by retaliation and violent conflict. They don't really have a point.

Best thing to do is put them all on an uninhabited island in the pacific and allow them to inbreed themselves into extinction.

These girls are only 13. By the time they're 14, they'll be getting DVDA from black guys and Mexicans at coke parties.

One of them has braces. What kind of singers wears braces? man...13...how can they live with themselves....

Funny, if you go to the forums, it got shut down because of all the hate-comments...