WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Offbeat Nazis adopt a road

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
If we deny the same rights to those who disagree with our societies norm as we give to those we protect, we will create a society that is devoid of freedom of thought and speech. I am very against racism and KKK/Nazi bitches, as many of you know I have close family members of African heritage. However, this is about freedom of speech, not who is right or who is wrong.

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
I´m very against Nazis and Racism (being not-white and all), but I have to admit that I see a certain level of humor in that sign. Bah, let the racists be ignorant tards. I guess that´s their right as Americans. Isn´t that like 235th Amendment, the right to be an ignorant, predjudiced fuck?

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
dustinzgirl said:
If we deny the same rights to those who disagree with our societies norm as we give to those we protect, we will create a society that is devoid of freedom of thought and speech. I am very against racism and KKK/Nazi bitches, as many of you know I have close family members of African heritage. However, this is about freedom of speech, not who is right or who is wrong.
Don't get me wrong. I agree with what you said 100%. But I have to say, if it were up to me and not the constitution, those fux0rs wouldn't be alive, let alone allowed to join in our society.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
MaxPower said:
Don't get me wrong. I agree with what you said 100%. But I have to say, if it were up to me and not the constitution, those fux0rs wouldn't be alive, let alone allowed to join in our society.

which is why you are not in charge ;)

Woodreaux

Original Dicksman
I agree with yall, I hate Nazis'n racists also. But I also agree with allowing them to have that road. It's not the government's job to punish them for representing something shitty by denying them the right to adopt a highway. Their job is give them the paperwork, and coordinate with DoT.
Instead, it is everyone's (individuals) job to let those Nazi pricks know that their organization is an abomination and unwelcome in America by:
  • sending the Nazi org's main office lots of hate mail :mfinger:
  • boycotting their fundraising events :thumbsdn:
  • defacing the road sign
  • throwing stuff at their members (like axes, poisonned darts, bullets, grenades, :bomb: , :sword: , :gun: , etc)
  • crucifying the members along that stretch of the highway
Social justice works way better than government discrimination.

MUFFDIVER

Banned - What an Asshat!
ahah

Woodreaux said:
I agree with yall, I hate Nazis'n racists also. But I also agree with allowing them to have that road. It's not the government's job to punish them for representing something shitty by denying them the right to adopt a highway. Their job is give them the paperwork, and coordinate with DoT.
Instead, it is everyone's (individuals) job to let those Nazi pricks know that their organization is an abomination and unwelcome in America by:
  • sending the Nazi org's main office lots of hate mail :mfinger:
  • boycotting their fundraising events :thumbsdn:
  • defacing the road sign
  • throwing stuff at their members (like axes, poisonned darts, bullets, grenades, :bomb: , :sword: , :gun: , etc)
  • crucifying the members along that stretch of the highway
Social justice works way better than government discrimination.
you crazy mofo sik minds think alike :thumbsup:

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
dustinzgirl said:
Sorry, you are incorrect.

Hate Crimes are against the law, why would we allow them to advertise on the highway?

Doesn't make sense.

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
voiceofreason said:
Sorry, you are incorrect.

Hate Crimes are against the law, why would we allow them to advertise on the highway?

Doesn't make sense.

They're not committing a crime though, they're committing their organization to clean up a section of highway. While their ideology is based on bigotry, their actions in this case aren't.

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
GottaHurt said:
They're not committing a crime though, they're committing their organization to clean up a section of highway. While their ideology is based on bigotry, their actions in this case aren't.
You can't excuse a hate group to collect some lousy fee for the county!

It condones their actions - it is unacceptable.

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
voiceofreason said:
You can't excuse a hate group to collect some lousy fee for the county!

It condones their actions - it is unacceptable.

I'm not excusing anybody. The Nazi party in this country has just as many rights as any other political party. When their actions turn violent, then the guilty members of that party should be held accountable.

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
the city could make money off this... just auction off the road sign rights.... and if people are really against the Nazis and KKK getting a sign.. they can outbid them..

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
I say as long as they really help the roads out, there is no problem with them having it, as long as they keep their mouths shut, everything will be fine. I don't mind them adopting, even if I do hate their groups, there is no problem here.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
DanGeo23 said:
the city could make money off this... just auction off the road sign rights.... and if people are really against the Nazis and KKK getting a sign.. they can outbid them..
I like that thinking. That way it still remains a democratic process. Only problem is these people are such fanatics, I can easily see them throwing all kinds of money at it.