WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Other NBA Playoffs...

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
are underway. Pick your team, yadda yadda yadda.

Tonite the SA Spurs got back with the Nuggets after a difficult loss in Game 1. It's personal now.

Tim Duncan, Spurs PF/C scored 34 points in the Spurs 104-76 victory

Your hopes/predictions; discuss.

keebs

Particinator
DETROIT PISTONS ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i love the pistons!!!!

Miami kicks ass!!!!!!!!!

miami heat all the way baby!!
:thumbsup:

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
I was glad to see them win last year; in fact I bought their championship shirt while i was in Michigan visiting family. Since my team is still in for now, I'll have to give a big "Fuck the Pistons" for the time being. lol. best of luck anyhow.

keebs

Particinator
well i live in Michigan, and my favoite sports are baseball and basketball, so my fav teams are the Tigers(baseball) and Pistions, so you dont even know how happy i was to see the pistions win, b/c the summer time can get sad when you a big tiger fan like me. im also a big pistion fan if you can figure out.

and just so we all know the pistions Defence will stop the heat, and ill be :D

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
i dunno, they dont have alot of people that can contend shaq, but we'll see.

keebs

Particinator
LiberatioN said:
i dunno, they dont have alot of people that can contend shaq, but we'll see.

well the pistion showed they can do it last year in the finales, and his year hes not even 100% due to his injury, so yeah. :thumbsup:

el crotcho said:
I hate the NBA sorry

Well then don't post in this thread asshole.:rotflmao: Idiot.

Gotta represent the hometown!

Woot woot San Antonio! :thumbsup:

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
el crotcho said:
I hate the NBA sorry

gotta go with havok on this one.

Seriously, and i dont mean to bash YOU solely grotcho, but if you are just gonna post about how you dont participate or support what's being discussed, why the FUCK bother responding? no one cares and you wasted all that time thinking up a clever response and then letting everyone down.

dearest havok,
at least you arent one of those San Antonians that, out of spite for everyone around them, cheers on a team we naturally hate like the Lakers or some shit. Of all the nerve...

LiberatioN said:
dearest havok,
at least you arent one of those San Antonians that, out of spite for everyone around them, cheers on a team we naturally hate like the Lakers or some shit. Of all the nerve...
Nah. I can't talk shit about my team! I might hate San Antonio, but for some reason, I dig the Spurs. lol, I don't even like sports. Well, not that much.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
I am not a fan of the NBA. I do not watch any games. Well I don't watch tv. Anyway. I am with the Miami Heats on this one. Why? Simple, because I like to support my local teams. Miami hasn't wont shit in years this I know. They have a good team with Oneal and Fonso back in the action. Plus that duawne dudes whatever his name is. :thumbsup: GO HEATS!

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
Ya they'll be contenders...it's good to see new teams come out of the woodwork. :thumbsup:

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
update:

well look what we have here...

* currently watching Game 3 of the Western Conference Finals *

Spurs vs. Suns >> SA leads 2-0

I'm guessing it's gonna be Detroit & San Antonio for the 2005 NBA Finals. We're so close we can taste it.

When asked what he thought about the NBA finals, Manu Ginobili had this to say:

"I will knock a ***** OUT!"

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Detroit beats Miami in 6, Spurs beat Phoenix in 5, Detroit beats Spurs in 6.

That's my call. Detroit takes it all the way for the second year in a row.

P.S.: Go Orlando Magic?

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
Bah, Magic arent even close to the Spurs...statistically anyway. I just think the Spurs have more energy this year, but to each his own.