WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Nba

bombchu

b-o-n-e-r
Okay, before you do this again...

WHY.

What do you expect us to do with this thread?
It would be the same shit if I created a thread called
:thumbsup: Sluts and wrote GO TIGGERTEENGURL GO!!! WOOT WOOT

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Tiggerteengurl said:
All i have to say is.....

GO SPURS GO!!!

WOOT WOOT
Yes, a little content would be helpfull.
bombchu said:
Okay, before you do this again...

WHY.

What do you expect us to do with this thread?
It would be the same shit if I created a thread called
:thumbsup: Sluts and wrote GO TIGGERTEENGURL GO!!! WOOT WOOT
Simmer down boobchu. I smell your point, if you would be so kind to keep all future attempts at 'flaming' in the B&T forum, that would be super creamy. ;) :thumbsup:

If you should wake the WTF Gods, your ass may sting a little.

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
Tiggerteengurl said:
All i have to say is.....

GO SPURS GO!!!

WOOT WOOT
bandwagon freaks!

i cant believe we're pushing this to 7. IDiots! :thumbsdn:

i'm gonna be furious if we lose at home in game 7...mainly cuz i cant stand those crybaby Pistons.

screwy

BIG BLACK DICKS
Basketball blows.

Christ! Anyone ever heard of hockey? For now, I have to make due with baseball, but next year...

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
screw_ball said:
Basketball blows.

Christ! Anyone ever heard of hockey? For now, I have to make due with baseball, but next year...
heads up screwball! there hasnt been a hockey game played since last year because of the strike. did anyone notice? no. why? because no one cares. The year the NBA went on strike fans were in an uproar. It made national news at least twice a week. Stop trying to be different and accept that statistics sometimes prove you wrong.

Baseball is about the most boring sport to watch AND play in the world. Get your own fucking thread if you want to post about it. <sarcasm> I'll be there!! :thumbsup: </sarcasm>

Soccer is boring to watch but fun to play. Rugby's fun to watch...but I've never played.

polaris_nine

Banned - What an Asshat!
I agree with her, for someone who lives in their hometown, Go spurs!
Im not a big fan, but its cool that they're up that far.

Janglenut

Particinator
LiberatioN said:
i'm gonna be furious if we lose at home in game 7...mainly cuz i cant stand those crybaby Pistons.

The pistons have the right to cry this series, the officiating has been HORRIBLE from game to game. On both ends of the court, but more so for the Pistons. Jesus Christ, Ginobli flopping like fuck and Duncan releasing the ball and flailing around like an asshat.

Pistons in 7, I said 6 originally, but sheed fucked that one up.

Rugby > Football(American) > Soccer > Baseball > Hockey > Basketball

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
polaris_nine said:
I agree with her, for someone who lives in their hometown, Go spurs!
Im not a big fan, but its cool that they're up that far.
haha, another SA native. What part? I live over by 281 1604.

Janglenut

Particinator
The spurs were the better team down the stretch in game 7. Homecourt really worked to the spurs advantage in the last 6 minutes.

Pretty cool though that the ENTIRE season came down to one quarter of basketball.

screw_ball said:
Basketball blows.

I live in Canada. And as a Canadian, every time I see a hockey puck I get a boner. And even I like basketball more.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
If it wasn't for that Argentinian guy, they would have lost! :confused:

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
haha, well Duncan got the Finals MVP. I completely agree though; I think Gino deserved it more.

GINOBILI !!