WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

ne1 gotta sis who's always on the phone!?!

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
my sister is on all night on the phone and it's driving me crazy....I pay for internet that I can barely get on and she sits on the phone all day and does nothing
last night she was on at 9pm til who knows when, my brother said she went to her room at 6am still on it but it's still obsurd
I even woke up at 3am still wanting on so I picked up another phone to yell at her and she told me to be quiet cause her bf on the other side is ASLEEP
WTF...she's just on the phone doing nothing and wouldn't get off.......u don't see me say I'm gonna take a drive and leave my car running for hours while I sit in the driveway
it's pointless

neway, I had to say something....just trying to figure out what is fucking between women and phones :mad: :mfinger:
my average time on a phone call is like one to two minutes, maybe even less

"if u don't got anything important to say, get off the phone...that's all I'm saying"

Hypertron

Asshole of the Year
want to know what solves that one? get dsl or cable...duh...and its only like 10 bucks more for faster DL's file transfers etc...

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
Hypertron said:
want to know what solves that one? get dsl or cable...duh...and its only like 10 bucks more for faster DL's file transfers etc...
yep, it sure does...and that's y my brother and I convinced my dad to get it today...too fuckin bad there sites' down and he won't call it in so we try tommorrow, but jeesh finally we're doin something
my sis has been on the phone ever since she woke up this morning and still won't get off....what the hell do they talk about after 10 hours or so
I talk alot to people, but i'd shoot myself for talking too long

Cutter

College Punk
shit that phone's battery lasted for 10hours. sheesh i get like 15min tops. course i only use the 15min if i talk to my homies back in Az.

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
Cutter said:
shit that phone's battery lasted for 10hours. sheesh i get like 15min tops. course i only use the 15min if i talk to my homies back in Az.
here's the catch, we got 3 phones all connected to same line, u kno...for different spots around house
she switches phones when they go dead, and if those die she transfers the phone call to the other line to another phone

it's really starting to piss me off that no one else cares that she's doin that....she's like 13 and we have dead aim on downstairs comp...it saves ur convos, we found her convos of her bf and her basically having what ppl would call "cyber sex" i'd sure like to black mail her with that info to my dad

Cutter

College Punk
shit man abuse the power out of that cyber sex stuff. start like a snake and slowly squeeze it out of her

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
i'm plannin on both
we're gettin WOW within a week so I'm not worried about gettin on internet now, the phone line is still going to be tied up by her..and she's got one in her room, and there's one in my dad's room, downstairs, and mine that I don't use but she steals it when I leave...of course I installed a key lock, and she fig. one way in but i solved that prob.

other than that, i'm stuck with tryin to figure a way to kill her with the whole cybersex thing...i wanna be tricky and make her suffer...first off there can't be anything she can use back at me, which i believe isn't...and sec. I want to kill her self-concious b4 my dad knows and makes it even worse
but there is this situation involving some ppl in texas and a promise that's holding me back and they'd kill me if I screwed this up wrong

so 4 now, i'm gonna let it ride while she's not bein a stupid jackass...but the next time she ticks me off, she's gonna regret it

swizeguy

How dare you!?
Ha ha nice. make her pay..
I dont have a little sister or a older one but i can understand where you comming from. My little BROTHER does that.. he will watch a show while on the phone with a friend that is watching the same freaking show just so they can talk about the show!!!
Ahh it pisses me off so i just kick him off the phone.

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
hmmm...i'm not really into murder and don't feel like spending my life in prison but that's a really good idea though...killed by the only thing she loves, the phone, lol

Descent

Hella Constipated
I would really give those AIM logs to your dad...then I would complain to your dad about her being on the phone...

He may punish her by taking the phone away...that would be awesome.

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
have her do the dishes..take out the trash....pretty much all the chores at home....you're sitting on a pot of gold my friend....

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
My sister sleeps with the phone.

No joke. She takes it up to her room (cordless) and puts it on her fucking pillow. I woke her up for work one day, and she was holding it like a freakin' teddy bear.

*shudder*

Worst of all is the guy she's talking to. Her abusive boyfriend who beats her, once lit a match and shoved it in her face, and berates her constantly. She breaks down in to tears at least three times a day, he's so horrible to her... and she fucking takes it!

Nothing pisses me off more, abusive men. Its probably because my dad was one... he was a beater too.

otepsoul said:
then beat the asshole down
for real though! has she ever been on the maury show?
"teenagers with weird fetishes is todays show everyone! out first guest can never get of the phone and all she does is jepardize her life talking to a dumbass boyfriend-who, after this show ends, is going to get his ass beat!"
im looking forward to that broadcast.

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
people who have to beat there g/fs where probly beaten as a kid.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Beat his ass down...

He's fat... like morbidly obese. If I hit him, he'd probably just make a weird "squoosh" noise.

And I doubt he was beaten as a kid... he's spoiled rotten. At the age of 19, he's had three cars (a toyota as his first, then a porsche and then a brand new WRX) and he's totaled the first two. He went to a $20,000 a year college, flunked out, and is now planning to go to an even more expensive college.

This guy has all the breaks, and he deserves none of them... grr.