WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

ne1 gotta sis who's always on the phone!?!

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
NoSubstance said:
My sister sleeps with the phone.

No joke. She takes it up to her room (cordless) and puts it on her fucking pillow. I woke her up for work one day, and she was holding it like a freakin' teddy bear.

*shudder*

Worst of all is the guy she's talking to. Her abusive boyfriend who beats her, once lit a match and shoved it in her face, and berates her constantly. She breaks down in to tears at least three times a day, he's so horrible to her... and she fucking takes it!

Nothing pisses me off more, abusive men. Its probably because my dad was one... he was a beater too.
yea my sis sleeps with the phone too...while it's still in a call
oh and her bf on the other side is already asleep while she's still on it and won't get off
if the phone dies, she jus switches to the other one in her room that's on the charger and goes back and forth through the entire night, it's so annoying

oh well fuck her, we got wow 4mb broadband now, hell of a lot better than dial up
plus my laptop finally gave up on itself
so I'm buying a new computer today, well jus the cpu, my friend is letting me borrow his monitor and keyboard cause that's all I need
I'd write down all the specs to what I getting cause I'm buying it at a custom comp warehouse and we're getting everything top notch is all I can say, buildin it myself too so that should be fun

ne1 got a Dell Inspiron 2650 'motherboard' they don't want? the motherboard is all I need to fix this prob with the laptop

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
Seije said:
yea my sis sleeps with the phone too...while it's still in a call
oh and her bf on the other side is already asleep while she's still on it and won't get off
if the phone dies, she jus switches to the other one in her room that's on the charger and goes back and forth through the entire night, it's so annoying

oh well fuck her, we got wow 4mb broadband now, hell of a lot better than dial up
plus my laptop finally gave up on itself
so I'm buying a new computer today, well jus the cpu, my friend is letting me borrow his monitor and keyboard cause that's all I need
I'd write down all the specs to what I getting cause I'm buying it at a custom comp warehouse and we're getting everything top notch is all I can say, buildin it myself too so that should be fun

ne1 got a Dell Inspiron 2650 'motherboard' they don't want? the motherboard is all I need to fix this prob with the laptop
Ok first things first. Your sister is psychotic. She needs to undergo psychiatric evaluations for this ...disorder. How can someone just stay up listening to someone snore? And how old is she? 13...wow wait till shes 16 maybe she'll start camping outside this assholes house.
About your laptops motherboard....its gonna be hard fining one. Youd have to go through Dell to get one. Oh its pretty tough changing out a motherboard on laptops...trust me. If its still under warranty, id go that route. If you're somehow able to get a mobo, and need some tips on how to install it..PM me. Ill see what type of info i can find for ya.

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
yea she's 13 and she is seeing a counselor or therapist whatever...mainly because she's all gothic acting yakno and cuts her wrists

newayz i actually did find the motherboard on ebay, lol...and I've taken the damn thing apart so many times i can handle replacing it :)

i just built my new comp..all top notch parts, cost about 860...i jus went to a custom computer warehouse and picked all the parts i wanted and built it with a friend, fun stuff...this comp runs fasttt as hell now, graphics are perfect and the case is awesome, neons and leds and shit, never had anything like it b4
but what sux is that i still don't have a job now for a week, curse that toyota for back'in out on me...but i'm still lookin

don't kno what sux worse
no job no money no life
a job, money, no life

i'll take money, it may be evil and greedy but it's the only way to stay alive in this godforsaken world
i really don't care about money, jus to be able to live happy...and the last time I checked, being poor isn't happy, but hell i think being rich isn't either..i'd rather be right in the middle

G.I. JET

Rebel of the Sacred Heart
Jesus, thats where I would go fuckin Sonny Corlione (sp?) on his ass. You don't let your sister go out with abusive assholes. Maybe make him an offer he can't refuse, eh? :thumbsup:

actingsmylife

Loving Person
been there

Yea, my sister is always on the phone too and i hate it sometimes, but if she's older, hey, maybe she'll move out soon, if not, you just gotta be patient