WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

ne1 like lightning?

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
it's storming outside and I thought I'd throw this out there before something happens....my life goal is to get struck by lightning...only to know what it feels like..in fact I already predicted my death in 30 or 50 years from now that I'll die from lightning strike or thrown from a car wreck

I'm an odd person with too much time, and uses it to think too hard

magnolia

Postaholic
I love storms. Scared to death of them, but a dream of mine would be to photograph lightning. it's so surreal. u know.

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
same here, storms are great..very calming to me
My friend and I got out lawn chairs once at 11pm and sat out in the dark watching the lightning, then when it started pouring we just sat there some more until we were drenched, we must've been there til about 130am

a couple years back I drove around in a severe thunder flash flood storming hell holding a golf club iron out the window, lol...I'm a dumbass though cause I was in a vehicle with tires so that obviously didn't work, but dang there was two strikes I swear less than 50 feet from me, it was amazingseeing them out in the open like that

Skorch

Destroyer of worlds
Yeah, lightning deffly kicks ass. I could stare at a lightning storm for hours, there's just something about them that bring an evil grin to my face. I think it's probably the sheer destructive force. There aren't that many round here though, which is too bad.

magnolia

Postaholic
Man, come live by me. I live on a lake in one of the most humid states around, we get killer storms! I watch them from the basement cuz they scare the shit outta me, but I just can't look away.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
That's wild that you said you'd like to get hit by lightning to see how it feels. I've always wondered how it feels to get shot. I've been stabbed before, 4" blade in the back of my thigh. so I wonder if it feels similar. I got an idea you shoot me and ill tie a kite to your ass in a lightning storm. Then we'll compare notes.

teh anarchist

Ånarchist
well .. doubt you would survive with enough of a brain left to tell what being struck by lightning feels like, but uhh good luck with that

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
Premium
lighting is kool i agree its fun to stare at....... but i wouldnt try to get struck by it. 1 way to try it who was the guy who flew a kite in a storm and got struck and didnt die? a lot of other people hav tried it maybe you should?