WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Near Death experience - any takers?

Anyone wanna throw their near death experiences? Here's mine in story format

I’m swinging. My neck is burning. All I can feel are my feet searching frantically for a place to make my salvation. Everything is spinning around me. I am reminding myself of a infants mobile swinging playfully from the ceiling in a morbid kind of way.
My neck is burning. My neck is burning.
I know now I am helpless. For all these years I thought I was immune. I thought I would see death coming. I was going to live until eighty, ninety… but not now. Reality snapped me be back out of my ignorant little world and proved to me that I was an insignificant atom floating blissfully around the cosmos.

There I was one minute, leaping out of the tree and the next I thing I knew I was being hung by the pull-cords on the hood of my jumper.
My hands searched desperately for a way to slip underneath the cords that have a death grip on my neck, but it won’t let the clawing fingers have that liberty.

My head is throbbing, my head is throbbing.
The blackness begins to wash over my eyes. The life through my veins building up to bursting point. The pain is infinite. I can no longer move my legs.

HANDS! They grab my legs and lift me up, the pain in my head gently subsides until it is drained away, loosened. I can breathe again.

I fall, gasping to the ground. I tear furiously at the jumper. Raging anger and instinct taking over, I rip the jumper from my aching body and throw it far away, where it can no longer try and deprive me of my life.
Ha! You thought you could get rid of me! Inside my head, I laugh at, not only the jumper, but fate, karma and whatever god had thrown this turn of failed events into my young ignorant life.
I was brought back to earth, and along with this was my blissful fairytale world and now I had learnt that I was vetoed from deciding when my life was over or from when my life should carry on…
Over the years, however, my ignorance to how close I could be to death has slowly crept back inside me.

We have this assurance inside us that we will outlive everyone else. “It will happen to someone else.” That’s what ‘someone else’ said. Before you know it, your bastard of a god will rip you out of the cradle of your little bubble world and throw you into damnation, salvation or whatever path of destiny you believe you will go.

Death will not knock on your door and ask to be let in.

Over ten years, it has taught me that I should not give myself to religion. I should not devote my life, and time, to religion. It was given to ME to do with as I please. To live how I want. When I die, I die.
Why should I let my life be controlled by the laws of religion, law or social moral?
Whatever happened to survival of the fittest? Why should I have been saved? I have learnt that humans act more as a parasite to the world and this unhealthy viral obsession with keeping the weak, sick and lazy alive. There is too much emphasis on improving who we are. We could be killed in the process of ‘improving’ ourselves. What fun is that? We should be living how we want. Burn down the hospitals. Live in ‘clans’. Trade by merchants. Stamp out democracy, and along with its death, global imperialism will rot and die.

Live by YOUR laws.
The ones we have are keeping us from learning who we are, and throwing us into a system where we are to be enslaved by a machine that is only to spit us back into the earth at the end, ungrateful, hungry for more.

There are two important stages in life: birth and death and what happens between these times, the course of events should be controlled by the individual, not the masses and the power-hungry war-mongers that govern them.

With every infant given new life, another death is born.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
copy/paste...What?
Take it to the 'Writers Block' kiddo.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
seed.of.mercury said:
yes you are the thread killer asswipe
Asswipe? Such vulgarity will not be heard of in this forum.
Listen kid,Brian....whatever,tell your MUM,you have to be thirteen years old,to hang with the grown ups here in the good old U.S.A.
Now...PISS OFF!!
:mfinger: :D :mfinger:

Shurikane

Raging Hermaphrodite
I once took out an entire city's electrial power using an aircraft.

Didn't have an NDE but I sure saw some pretty fucking lights!

Cereal Killer

MiLtOn ChEeSe BoY
Shurikane said:
I once took out an entire city's electrial power using an aircraft.

Didn't have an NDE but I sure saw some pretty fucking lights!
and the point you're trying to make is?

Fugly

Tenderony
I rolled my blazer over about dozen times. That was fun. I remember nothing about the incident. I woke up in an ambulance with a cop standing over me trying to write me a ticket. And no I wasn't drinking.

Signify

Particinator
well i had this really weird friend right? well we were playing halo at my house and i was kicking his ass. so he jumps up out of his chair and wips out a knife.(i know weird) So he swings and i grab his arm and swing my fist. I broke his nose.

i got shot 457 times. then i died. then i got ressurected. thats also my morning scedule. i have a lot of near death experiences.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
seed.of.mercury said:
yes you are the thread killer asswipe
I think what he's trying to say is: Post fucking stories in the "Writers Block"!
It's that simple. No argument, no flaming, and you can't kill a dead thread.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Darkness_Reaper said:
well i had this really weird friend right? well we were playing halo at my house and i was kicking his ass. so he jumps up out of his chair and wips out a knife.(i know weird) So he swings and i grab his arm and swing my fist. I broke his nose.

This one time at band camp..........................

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
MaxPower said:
I think what he's trying to say is: Post fucking stories in the "Writers Block"!
It's that simple. No argument, no flaming, and you can't kill a dead thread.
Thank you Max.
Anyhoo...my near death thingy...
Thats about every five minutes. What about it?

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
They say, "you're dying from the moment you're born". Does that count?

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
MaxPower said:
They say, "you're dying from the moment you're born". Does that count?
Fuck! Im no pussy...I was born to die.
Bring it on Mo'Fugga's!!

Umm...btw, im in no rush..

magnolia

Postaholic
Everytime I get into a fight with my brother it's life or death. Holy shit, if u only saw some of the things that little fuck tried to do to me. Sorry, my issues. hehe. :tonuge:

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I once walked in to my house while my mother and both of my sisters were on their rag at the same time.

Did you know that you can walk in to a house "wrong"?

:thumbsdn: