WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Neds! Townies! Meatheads, MOTHER FUCKERS!!!

IS IT JUST ME OR IS BRITAIN GETTING STUPID!

Everywhere i go in town there some kind of addidas wearing white capped moron with some kind of attitude towards everyone! they start fights! if you walk past them talking they react like you were suppose to shut up and obey some kind of food chain order! you cant even look in there direction without getting some kind of injury inflicted by these white hatted morons! they stand around drinking alday doing fuck all!

There must be somebody who lives somewhere plaged by these leach's

Grrr

well ive be attacked 3 times in less than 6 months the reason...well i was walkin home grrrr makes me wanna kill them but anyway i know wot u mean these MOTHER FUCK FACE PRICKS need some kind of law deliverd too them shame the governments too pussy to do it bet the law would complain if i pulled out a tazer or pepper spray to defend myself so why the fuck arnt there any socalled POWLEECE on the streets to crack sum noggin open and show sum good ol fasion police brutality... :mfinger:

Lets Grab Sub Machine Guns And Kill People!

Did you know gun crime has INCREASE three times since the legallity of owning semi automatic pistols became illegal, the crooks now have the freedom of roaming about and mugging who they want, WE DONT NEED GUNS WE NEED PUBLIC EXECTUTION LEAD PIPE STYLEEE

england by the way

Smiss

smissinat0r
I don't know. I don't live there.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
TickedNick said:
IS IT JUST ME OR IS BRITAIN GETTING STUPID!

Everywhere i go in town there some kind of addidas wearing white capped moron with some kind of attitude towards everyone! they start fights! if you walk past them talking they react like you were suppose to shut up and obey some kind of food chain order! you cant even look in there direction without getting some kind of injury inflicted by these white hatted morons! they stand around drinking alday doing fuck all!

There must be somebody who lives somewhere plaged by these leach's

LOL..That's funny as shit... "They stand around drinking alday doing fuck all!"
He's pissed.
Ah Fuck em all man,they will end up in prison, and in the end it's just becuase they are lazy.

yeh i suppose, the world needs monkeys to turn some cogs, they'll be the fags who shovel up garbage or shit

Broken

You could round em up and drop em off in Queens or The South Bronx. They wouldn't last a night there.

i'd rather roam the streets in an armoured personel vehicle with twin mounted Minimi249 squad support machines guns 5.56mm round, and just mow them down there they stand, but thats also a great idea, !!! it'd be a great TV show

Broken

Well It would be a good stress relief.. Probably add years to your life.
Keep your head up man.

wow i couldnt say this stuff on any other forum, i think im going to stay here a lot longer, thanks guys, your most welcoming.. wow theres no happy smilys here, :thumbsup:

cheers guys

Nick

Broken

I prefer seeing girls in thongs than granny panties.. ;) oops wrong game.

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Woah, it's 4am here.. Definatly don't want to use the words thongs and panties in the same sentence as granny.. I thought it said "I prefer seeing girls in thongs and grannies panties..." I'll have to clean up the puke now on the carpet and it's all your fault, bitch!

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
That's what we like to hear, you fucked up bastard! ;)

TickedNick said:
wow i couldnt say this stuff on any other forum, i think im going to stay here a lot longer, thanks guys, your most welcoming.. wow theres no happy smilys here, :thumbsup:

cheers guys

Nick

Broken

Jason said:
Woah, it's 4am here.. Definatly don't want to use the words thongs and panties in the same sentence as granny.. I thought it said "I prefer seeing girls in thongs and grannies panties..." I'll have to clean up the puke now on the carpet and it's all your fault, bitch!
It's not my fault you can't read..OK I could have structured the sentence better, but geez whiz..

Hell hot assed chicks look good in anything, as long as that anything is on it's way off to hit the floor next to the bed. Cover it with what you will. Show me that nice trimmed up landing strip and I am bringing this big bird in.

Now clean up your mess you twisted sick-o. ;)