WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Need a cure for Boredom!!!

Rurrouni

Shinsengumi
Well I already know i'm going to get a lot of stupid answers but I thought I would ask anyway.

I need something to do that!!! I've watched enough TV this summer, I dont have much money to do much and The sun gives me sunburn fast so I end up sitting around and thinking to much which is not a good thing!!!

Rurrouni

Shinsengumi
Nailbomb said:
Sunscreen. Problem solved.
You dont seem to understand how fucking pale I am >_<. I seriously had sunscreen on, the highest they made at the time, and within 3 hours I was starting to get sun posioning....

And yes I would like a cookie Nemesis

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Ok. I'm fuckin' bored too. Know what? Stay out of the sun. Do what I do, shit up websites. Learn how to play mikado. All the cool kids are doing it.

rearrange your sleeping... like i did. sleep all afternoon and go do stuff after dark.