WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

need a lil help...

Hypertron

Asshole of the Year
ok im getting my new processor sometime today before 4:30 and ill have to reformat my computer b/c the new proc has HT and my current one does not. now on to the real problem...ok i've been moving files that i want from one HD to another HD and im wanting to save all my bookmarks, but i can't for the life of me find the file in the firefox folder that has favorites saved...can someone who is more familiar with firefox tell me how to get to my favorites so i can move them...or am i just going to have to copy them all by hand?

Jung

???
Premium
I'm pretty sure they're saved in XML, but you can export them like this: Bookmarks; Manage Bookmarks; File; Export.

Hypertron

Asshole of the Year
thanks dude, i never even thought of that.

Descent

Hella Constipated
You could always use the old pen and paper method. Go out to Staples, buy one of those expensive Pilot Precision gel pens, some Staples brand looseleaf paper, and Voila! No PC needed.

Jung

???
Premium
Descent said:
You could always use the old pen and paper method. Go out to Staples, buy one of those expensive Pilot Precision gel pens, some Staples brand looseleaf paper, and Voila! No PC needed.
Haha. :thumbsup:

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
The hard copy internet.

Descent said:
The paper internet. WOW!
Go to your neighbors house, knock on his door and say "Click". He hands you a stack of documents complete with pictures of people getting owned in some way. On one of these documents you see someone elses address, so you jump in your car and drive over. Go to the door, and say "Click". he hands you another stack of documents.
Follow an address on one of them. Go to the door and say "Click", wait for like a minute and no answer, so you YELL "Click, CLick, CLICK. Then the guy comes to the door and says "Page cannot be displayed". (Meanwhile you're pissed because you know his wife is a "Horny housewife".)
So you go to another house, and "Click", a guy comes to the door and coughs in your face. Fuck! Virus!
Go to 1 WTF drive and find a bunch of people in a room yelling "Fucktard! STFU!" at eachother.