WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, is your new home.

need advice

Being naked just feels so a-peeling
Need Advice....

I need some advice on what could be a life changing decision.

I've suspected for some time now that my b/f has been having an affair. The usual signs. Phone rings, I answer, someone hangs up. He started going out 'with the boys' a lot recently although when I ask which boys it is always "Just some friends from work, you don't know them".

I always look out for his ride coming home but she always walks from aroud the corner, I can usually hear a car driving off as he walks towards our house. If it really is a taxi why not just get dropped off in front? I once picked his cell phone up just to see what time it was and he went beserk and screamed that I should never touch his phone again, and why was I checking up on him.

Anyway, I have never approached the subject with my b/f. I think deep down I just didn't want to know the truth but last night he went out again and I decided to check on him. I decided I was going to hide behind my car which would give me a view of the whole street so I could see which car he was getting out of. It was while I was crouched behind my car that I noticed rust on my exhaust tip.

Should I take it to the dealer for replacement, or should I just take the opportunity to buy the aftermarket 3" I've been looking at. Its a big decission so I thought I would ask for your advice. Maybe I'll just try to buff it out.

Asshole of the Year
lol that was nice...i would say a lil rust dosn't matter but if there is any more than the size of a half dollar then yes take it in a get it replaced.

Evil Fluffy says: I PEE IN YOUR SHOES!
Well if you want advice on your b/f, simply approach him. Let him know that you aren't confident that he's really going out with the guys. Ask him why doesn't he get dropped off in front of the house. Ask him why you've been getting a lot of phone hang ups lately. Also remind him that if he is cheating it'll hurt you less to be dumped for honest reasons than to find out later that you were replaced while still dating him. If you are having sex with him, make sure he is safe. If he's out there burying his pecker in other pickle jars and not keeping the lid on if you know what I mean ;), he could be jeopardizing your health, and that is just unforgivable! :mad:

Click click boom
ah.....hahahahahaha. you had me going. lmao! um, go with a rice cannon exhaust and if the boyfriend thing is true, ask him straight up. nicely done!