Headlines need answers

Gianefro

Crazed pervert
Can someone tell me why the president is building and research more nuclear weapons, mabye i dont understand the devasting effects of them or something like that. i am justing looking for a answer

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
"Speak softly and carry a big stick." - Teddy Roosevelt

GW got that confused... he can't speak coherently, so he's buildin nukes. Go figure. Political logic. :thumbsdn:

Ibebarking

Flame Bait
Gianefro said:
Can someone tell me why the president is building and research more nuclear weapons, mabye i dont understand the devasting effects of them or something like that. i am justing looking for a answer
I hear something about russia have come kind of new nuclear weapon but I don't know if that ture.

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
Gianefro said:
It's called the U.S. Industrial Complex, it's run by the Pentagon, and you and I pay for it. Enjoy!

lifesabitch0303

limit pusher
Gianefro said:

so we can destroy any country we suspect that has them or end the world with a nuclear bomb war

squarehead

ass raped by IE
Its natural u find it hard to understand. Bush is a politician duh!

No more bushit
hillary for president 2008