WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines need answers

Gianefro

Crazed pervert
Can someone tell me why the president is building and research more nuclear weapons, mabye i dont understand the devasting effects of them or something like that. i am justing looking for a answer

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
"Speak softly and carry a big stick." - Teddy Roosevelt

GW got that confused... he can't speak coherently, so he's buildin nukes. Go figure. Political logic. :thumbsdn:

Gianefro said:
Can someone tell me why the president is building and research more nuclear weapons, mabye i dont understand the devasting effects of them or something like that. i am justing looking for a answer
I hear something about russia have come kind of new nuclear weapon but I don't know if that ture.

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
Gianefro said:
It's called the U.S. Industrial Complex, it's run by the Pentagon, and you and I pay for it. Enjoy!

Gianefro said:
so we can destroy any country we suspect that has them or end the world with a nuclear bomb war

squarehead

ass raped by IE
Its natural u find it hard to understand. Bush is a politician duh!

No more bushit
hillary for president 2008