WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Need help once again!

mmm...cheese

Banned - What an Asshat!
Okay. . . so my dad just lost his crappy apartment that he couldn't pay for. But my mom got a fiance, and the bitch won't let my dad stay with her and us. And I just don't know how to confront her with this. . . I mean, family is more important than your fiance. . . Right?
:( :confused:

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
Maybe the reason your mom and dad split is deeper than you realize, and they can't (legally and otherwise) live together again.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
If your father and mother do not live together anymore, there is a reason for it. Adults make decisions that effect the family, sometimes for the better of the family. Now, i let my ex and his girlfriend live with me for a little while because of thier children who I am very close to for the sake of my children. However, CL and I were barely dating at the time, so it was a very different situation. I would not let them live with us now because having my current b/f in the same house with my ex would be, well, lets just say that its would be like sticking your head in a yellow jacket hive.

Woodreaux

Original Dicksman
Damn Cheese, I hate hearing about things like that. My Dad is one the peeps I respect and love most in the world. But, DG and tbsrk are right, your Dad being in the same space as your Mom and her fiance' is a bad idea. I understand your last question about family being important... it's true your Mom and Dad are your family, and you'll always be part of your Dad's family and your Mom's family. However, your Dad isn't part of your Mom's family anymore. Family by marriage doesn't run as deep as family by blood.
Anyway, what about Aunts, Uncles or Grandparents on your Dad's side? Try them.

Woodreaux said:
Damn Cheese, I hate hearing about things like that. My Dad is one the peeps I respect and love most in the world. But, DG and tbsrk are right, your Dad being in the same space as your Mom and her fiance' is a bad idea. I understand your last question about family being important... it's true your Mom and Dad are your family, and you'll always be part of your Dad's family and your Mom's family. However, your Dad isn't part of your Mom's family anymore. Family by marriage doesn't run as deep as family by blood.
Anyway, what about Aunts, Uncles or Grandparents on your Dad's side? Try them.
relatives are good... they're who my dad turned to when he was kicked out of this house.

now he's getting an apartment in town

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Everyone above is correct, Unfornately for dad will probably have to go ask his relatives.
When parents split up, its terrible, my mum and dad dont even speak to each other after like 6 years of being apart.

Sorry to hear about your dad losing the apartment cheese.

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
mmm...cheese said:
Okay. . . so my dad just lost his crappy apartment that he couldn't pay for. But my mom got a fiance, and the bitch won't let my dad stay with her and us. And I just don't know how to confront her with this. . . I mean, family is more important than your fiance. . . Right?
:( :confused:
DG is right, there is a reason that they cannot live together anymore. You are just too young to understand at this time. I know you probably love your father to death but, I hate to say this, if he cannot keep up the money to pay his rent in a little crappy apartment, that is probably one of the reasons your mom and broke ass daddy split up in the first place. Think about it in your benifit. How would you rather live? Would you want to live in a home with your mom and your broke ass dad not making the money living poorly or living with your mom and a new dad that can support your mom in everyway?

mmm...cheese

Banned - What an Asshat!
Cuddles. . . your post insults me! I'm 13, I know why my dad broke up with my mom. . . It's because he thought it would be best for the kids. Because before that my mom was being such a bitch to my dad that he was like 2 inches from insanity. Also. . . my moms the one who fucked my dad over in the divorce. She took EVERYTHIN! Plus, she wants child support now when he has no money to pay BECAUSE his loss of a wife made him without purpose. Only because the bosses didn't like him because he was a realiy good stewart. so the fired him, and he can't get his job back for a while. But when the arbitration comes, hell screw his bosses over and go from lvl 4 pay to lvl 13 pay! Now, she wont let him live with us. Now, do you understand. . . CUDDLES!?!?!? Because you really pissed me off, even more than the first few posts. ONLY ONE of the posts was two of the posts were helpful!

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Calm dude, Calm dude! There are legal problems that they can't live with each other IF Abusing was in the equation. If it wasn't then there are no problems beside the objection the two will most-likely have with the idea. Hope for the best!

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
mmm...cheese said:
Cuddles. . . your post insults me! I'm 13, I know why my dad broke up with my mom. . . It's because he thought it would be best for the kids. Because before that my mom was being such a bitch to my dad that he was like 2 inches from insanity. Also. . . my moms the one who fucked my dad over in the divorce. She took EVERYTHIN! Plus, she wants child support now when he has no money to pay BECAUSE his loss of a wife made him without purpose. Only because the bosses didn't like him because he was a realiy good stewart. so the fired him, and he can't get his job back for a while. But when the arbitration comes, hell screw his bosses over and go from lvl 4 pay to lvl 13 pay! Now, she wont let him live with us. Now, do you understand. . . CUDDLES!?!?!? Because you really pissed me off, even more than the first few posts. ONLY ONE of the posts was two of the posts were helpful!
Well, it seems like I did help you. Your first post did not really help us at all to help you out. All you were talking about was your dad getting kicked out of his appartment and your mom not letting him stay. I needed to know more of why that is. Thats why I said that, so I can get that out of you, and now that I did, you should see the reason why, she can't let you dad stay with her. If so, then it would just lead back to insanity, bitching, and fighting. They don't want that around the kids. And plus, its hard for someone to let that other back in when she now is ingaged to another man, exspecially if that man lives there now too.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
It sounds to me like:

Your mom + Your dad (not=) happiness

but you still want them to live together even if one or the other is uncomfortable or unhappy. That isn't cool.

mmm...cheese

Banned - What an Asshat!
Na.. . . thats not it. It bugs me that my mom won't house my dad when he doesn't have any place to crash but the streets because she's to caught up in her own life to worry about anybody elses'.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
mmm...cheese said:
Na.. . . thats not it. It bugs me that my mom won't house my dad when he doesn't have any place to crash but the streets because she's to caught up in her own life to worry about anybody elses'.
Your father is an adult, stop making excuses for him. I dont mean this to be a bitch, but listen, I left my ex husband for beating my son. I left him the house, the car, the bank everything. I had three kids and no money and no job. I picked myself up, got a FUCKING JOB because that is what I HAD to do for my family.

Your father is a grown up. And he should pay child support.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Sell drugs to earn money, everyones doing it.

mmm...cheese

Banned - What an Asshat!
dustinzgirl said:
Your father is an adult, stop making excuses for him. I dont mean this to be a bitch, but listen, I left my ex husband for beating my son. I left him the house, the car, the bank everything. I had three kids and no money and no job. I picked myself up, got a FUCKING JOB because that is what I HAD to do for my family.

Your father is a grown up. And he should pay child support.
:mfinger: Thats my fucking point! My father can't get a job. He's gotten like 4 jobs in the past 2 years. He gets paid like 7 bucks a month for like 40 hours! Thats because my bitch of a mother expects him to pay a 900 dollar child support for the two kids she fucked up so severly on! :thumbsdn:
NOW. . . what do you have to say? Huh? Answer me god damnit!

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
mmm...cheese said:
:mfinger: Thats my fucking point! My father can't get a job. He's gotten like 4 jobs in the past 2 years. He gets paid like 7 bucks a month for like 40 hours! Thats because my bitch of a mother expects him to pay a 900 dollar child support for the two kids she fucked up so severly on! :thumbsdn:
NOW. . . what do you have to say? Huh? Answer me god damnit!

So is your dad like, a migrant farm worker or from indeonesia? 7 dollars a month is less than welfare. or unemployement. Why cant he get a job? is he retarded? are you always going to make excuses for him or do you expect him to become a man?

And you know what i think, i think your mother should slap some sense into you. This is the real world. Deal with it.

G_-FLaSH

Take it fer granted
dustinzgirl said:
So is your dad like, a migrant farm worker or from indeonesia? 7 dollars a month is less than welfare. or unemployement. Why cant he get a job? is he retarded? are you always going to make excuses for him or do you expect him to become a man?

And you know what i think, i think your mother should slap some sense into you. This is the real world. Deal with it.
LOL....very true. the world isnt bright sunny and happy. Everyone sucks and if u arent successfull, nobody is goin to help u to become so. Now, 7$ a month fr 40hrs....thats a bit ridicullous now. Even if he got a simple job working in an office he could made like 14 or so.......?
oh and an onther thing....dont tear at people when u ask fer help ;) .

mmm...cheese

Banned - What an Asshat!
G_-FLaSH said:
LOL....very true. the world isnt bright sunny and happy. Everyone sucks and if u arent successfull, nobody is goin to help u to become so. Now, 7$ a month fr 40hrs....thats a bit ridicullous now. Even if he got a simple job working in an office he could made like 14 or so.......?
oh and an onther thing....dont tear at people when u ask fer help ;) .
Fuck you :mfinger: . . . Plus, this isn't help. You dustinzgirl and cuddles are just criticizing my dad. . . :thumbsdn: And oh yeah, my dad worked for the post office and should have gotten paid like around 4k a month. And no he is not retarded. . . he was released from his home at age 15 and still got a bachelors in computer electronics. . . So again. . . :mfinger: .

P.S. I think it's really hard to get a decent job nowadays because of the corrupt bosses who hire highly underqualified people to do jobs that are supposed to pay well. But pay them crap money like $4 an hour. . . Plus I know life isn't fair. If it was. . . why would I be here?

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
mmm...cheese said:
Fuck you :mfinger: . . . Plus, this isn't help. You dustinzgirl and cuddles are just criticizing my dad. . . :thumbsdn: And oh yeah, my dad worked for the post office and should have gotten paid like around 4k a month. And no he is not retarded. . . he was released from his home at age 15 and still got a bachelors in computer electronics. . . So again. . . :mfinger: .

P.S. I think it's really hard to get a decent job nowadays because of the corrupt bosses who hire highly underqualified people to do jobs that are supposed to pay well. But pay them crap money like $4 an hour. . . Plus I know life isn't fair. If it was. . . why would I be here?
Your dad is perfectly capable of finding a job. Life is hard, Ive been without a place to live before, and I didnt have anyone to take my kids. You consistently make excuses, I understand that you love your father, but I think you need to set your emotions aside and try to look at this realistically without the cursing and verbal abuse. You can do it if you try.