WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Need help with my hair

Descent

Hella Constipated
I keep forgetting to get out to get a haircut...but something odd just happened to me...

Where my hair is touching my forehead, it's all stingy and tender. It hurts like hell, and I have been washing it every day. I hate this stuff, it's getting in my eyes when I am gaming and distracting me (Free frags!)...

Has anyone else ever had this problem? What did you do to fix it?

Descent

Hella Constipated
Eight views...does anyone here have a suggestion?! I'm not going to mutilate my doo, somebody help me!

JJ.

Clitpickle
If you sweat alot, it does that. If your playing a sport and your hair starts to do that, go and wash your forhead off. Worked for me.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Descent said:
Eight views...does anyone here have a suggestion?! I'm not going to mutilate my doo, somebody help me!

tie your hair back if you can or get it cut.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Descent said:
I keep forgetting to get out to get a haircut...but something odd just happened to me...

Where my hair is touching my forehead, it's all stingy and tender. It hurts like hell, and I have been washing it every day. I hate this stuff, it's getting in my eyes when I am gaming and distracting me (Free frags!)...

Has anyone else ever had this problem? What did you do to fix it?
Go gangsta!!.........Bandana!

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Going periodically to get a hair cut is just another tactic used by the man to remind us of our dependence on the system.

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
shave that shit off, go military! huzzah... or, you could just get those bangs cut and have a sweetass mullet. And by sweetass, i mean completely retarded. Don't do the mullet. Get the cut that the Beatles made famous back in the 60's, that kind of dome look. That'll get the babes.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Shower you nasty fucker! "Washing I.E. "Whores baths" don't count; Running a sponge under your arms and hitting the BRUT will not get it done... That's your body rejecting the ugly! Good God son!:p

shep

Local alcoholic
MUFFDIVER said:
Im back bro and im pissed off. :sword: :gun: :bomb: :mad:
Well,an O.G WTF'r.Welcome back man,and i hear ya on the pissed part.Flame all that shit in B&T.Good to have ya back chinnuttz :thumbsup:

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
While I was growing my hair out, it used to always fall into my eyes. Drove me insane. But, now, it's long enough to where it never bothers me. :thumbsup:

Signify

Particinator
tbsrk said:
Get the cut that the Beatles made famous back in the 60's, that kind of dome look. That'll get the babes.
hey hey, thats the hair cut i had for the past few months. it does work with the babes. ;) .....now my hair curls into wings on the sides and back. my bangs curl into my eyes, so i know what your feeling, man.

Descent

Hella Constipated
Darkness said:
didnt he already say that he washes his hair?
THANK YOU! Bonus rep for actually reading my post.

The pain went away...weird...but I'm gonna have to get it cut soon, it's really driving me up the wall!

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
Darkness_Reaper said:
hey hey, thats the hair cut i had for the past few months. it does work with the babes. ;)
In no way was I trying to be sarcastic. It truly is key.