WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Need "New Threads" Button Back!!!

gurlgonewild

Was machen Sie?
why is it with the new format there aren't as many posts in "new posts" as there used to be? it used to keep pages upon pages of stuff for me that i had not yet read. instead now it just gives me "new posts" which frankly my dear i don't give a damn about.

i come here to waste time J, how am i supposed to be able to do a good job of it if only like 16-22 threads show with this new clicky-thing!!??

-oh so sad :(

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
You might have been using a "Recent Posts" which is more of a "Recent Threads" functionality. The "New Posts" functions as it should. It displays all threads with new posts in them since the last time you visited.

We'll add in a "Recent Posts" feature into the Quick Links menu once we get a few other items out of the way.

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
If you used to like our "Latest Rants" link in our OOOOLD Red Rage skin, we used to have that direct here:

http://www.wtf.com/search.php?do=getdaily&exclude=42,44,45

Or click on "Quick Links" menu, and select "Today's Posts". That will show you posts from the last 24 hours, whether you read them or not. Not just the newest since your last login.

Last edited:

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
how did the site get 21% more evil..?

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
Through the site's recent actions...

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
cool, i didn't realise it was an updated/indexed thing, i just thought it was a 'pic'..

more evil is great :thumbsup:

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
void said:
cool, i didn't realise it was an updated/indexed thing, i just thought it was a 'pic'..

more evil is great :thumbsup:
Try clicking on it.

gurlgonewild

Was machen Sie?
BRiT said:
You might have been using a "Recent Posts" which is more of a "Recent Threads" functionality. The "New Posts" functions as it should. It displays all threads with new posts in them since the last time you visited.

We'll add in a "Recent Posts" feature into the Quick Links menu once we get a few other items out of the way.
yep, what he said and thanks! i will wait for you to add it back in.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
Nailbomb said:
Try clicking on it.
no way, i learnt my lesson clicking on people's sig links.. :mad: