WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

need sleepy and work blows

burn1nh311

pissed as all hell
I have these really crappy "inconvenient shifts" that I have to work. That is ITS's subtle way of saying ruining your weekend shifts. Right now I just worked on saturday from 10am - 7pm all day long I could be playing WC: FT or CS. Then after that long ass shift I have to work from 12am - 4am. This blows ass! I could be out partying and enjoying the weekend! I shouldn't complain though I need the money for a new monitor, I plan on doing duals for photo editing. Oh well I guess its not all that bad... it keeps me out of trouble (getting too shit faced).

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Yeah partying is more like it, playing wc and cs? :thumbsdn:

burn1nh311

pissed as all hell
ehhhh

I do like to party, I play WC and CS to get my frustrations out.

burn1nh311

pissed as all hell
yeah and I have to work that same shift every week. I dislike it to say the least.

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
I wish I was young again. Not that I'm all that "old", but when you do get older you're just thankful you have a job.

burn1nh311

pissed as all hell
thats is true I should be thankful that I at least have a job. Its really hard to find one these days which sucks.