WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

need some advice please...

Hypertron

Asshole of the Year
Ok my girlfriend gave me her favorite ring because she knows that i would never loose it. Well today in chemistry we were doing a lab and i took it off and put it in my pocket, so after in the next class i put my hand in my pocket to get it out and its not there and i just start freaking out. I go back in the lab after that class to see if its there and i coldn't find it and my teacher couldn't either. So what should i do, should i look for another one just like it and by it, or should i jus come clean and tell her. She wouldn't know for a few weeks because she lives in new orleans with her mom so i could probably find a new one before i see her again...what should i do???

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Come clean, you don't want any lies.. or too many of them on your conscience. I'd still try to make more of an attempt to find it, post flyers or something.. I dunno but I wouldn't try to buy another one, thats bound to fail.. Shes a girl, she'll notice.. Tell her how sorry you are and tell her what you told us.. Good luck

Hypertron

Asshole of the Year
i know it would be really hard to buy a new one...she knows where every single scratch on it is...and im gonna look some more tomorrow and go to the office and see if someone found it and turned it in. the only thing that is making me want to try to get a new one is the fact that she said she would castrate me if i lost it...

Clutchtwice

_ потерял душу _
Yea dude you should have had that thing around your neck on a chain er somthin! I agree with p99 thats a bad idea just lie and buy her a new one she will almost for certan tell the difference......

prepare to feel the smackdown lol but you will feel better that you didn't cop out like a wuss and hit the store!..... :thumbsup:

Hypertron

Asshole of the Year
yeah im on the phone with her right now i think im jus gonna tell her...god im so screwed.

Clutchtwice

_ потерял душу _
Hypertron said:
i know it would be really hard to buy a new one...she knows where every single scratch on it is...and im gonna look some more tomorrow and go to the office and see if someone found it and turned it in. the only thing that is making me want to try to get a new one is the fact that she said she would castrate me if i lost it...

castration=not cool :thumbsdn: buy a cup to wear and plenty of ductape to strap that mug down lol.... :thumbsup:

Hypertron

Asshole of the Year
Clutchtwice said:
castration=not cool :thumbsdn: buy a cup to wear and plenty of ductape to strap that mug down lol.... :thumbsup:
LOL will do

Shai'Hulud

Omfg. Gawd of Dune. :OO
Ditto to the other people :O

You should uh. You know. Buy her a recliner and give her some cheerios. Maybe get some human hair? Yeah. Don't worry. It's cool dude. :mad: :mad: You'll come through it eventually. *Shrugs*

shep

Local alcoholic
I have seen 2 of your posts and you babble on like a shithead. Are you using the computer from the mental hospital?Time for meds, go get em :abduct:

Hypertron

Asshole of the Year
shep said:
I have seen 2 of your posts and you babble on like a shithead. Are you using the computer from the mental hospital?Time for meds, go get em :abduct:
was that to me or the dude that posted before you?

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
You best be off looking for Bilbo, Frodo, or Gollum...

shep

Local alcoholic
ya sry,the other dude. :thumbsup:

Clutchtwice

_ потерял душу _
Shai'Hulud said:
You should uh. You know. Buy her a recliner and give her some cheerios. Maybe get some human hair? Yeah. Don't worry. It's cool dude. :mad: :mad: You'll come through it eventually. *Shrugs*

??? lmao i'll let the big dog shep shead some light on this smackdown#2?

welcome and of course fuck off! :mfinger:

Clutchtwice

_ потерял душу _
Hypertron said:
was that to me or the dude that posted before you?

Yea man the barbie thing is dead now lmao! hope your not still shiting over the ring man oh yea wtf happened? :confused:

Hypertron

Asshole of the Year
Clutchtwice said:
Yea man the barbie thing is dead now lmao! hope your not still shiting over the ring man oh yea wtf happened? :confused:
i think shes jus a lil pissed at me...shes not really talking.

shep

Local alcoholic
you should'nt have told her,your to honest.Now your fucked :p

Hypertron

Asshole of the Year
no shit...all she said was, "i should go before i say some things im gonna regret" thank god i won't see her for like 2 or 3 weeks...