WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Need some advice

Tylerc

#1 DDR Player
Ok, I'm torn between about 3 women and I need some help.

1) The girl in my "What's the Deal With Women" thread, turns out she DOES like me now. Made out with her at the movies this weekend, a lot of me likes her but the things holding me back from going out with her are: 1) she is my best friend's ex, even though he is ok with it it'd be weird IMO and 2) she can't keep her mouth shut and can be two-faced (is nice to this girl to her face, but talks shit behind her back).

2) Another girl that's had a thing for me/I've had a thing for off and on since January or so. Nothing serious, we never hung out or anything like that. But I told her when my 3 months are up on my license probation(can't have passengers for 90 days in my state) that we'd go out on a date. I don't wanna piss her off by hooking up with another girl.

3) Another girl who I just met at a party this weekend. She's a freshman like #2, and #1 is a sophomore like me, I forgot to mention that. Anyway, my friend(ex of #1) likes her best friend, and apparently #3 likes me or something too.

:gun: :confused: HELP ME OUT PLEASE!

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
See which one of them is most open to casual sex.

If you find more than one positive response, see which one of them is most open to group sex.

:thumbsup:

Tylerc

#1 DDR Player
None of them will have casual sex. #2 won't go past giving me a handjob.

#1 will give head after a few months (my best friend got it after 5 months, and she was gonna have sex w/ him at about 8 months but he dumped her).

I don't know how far #3 will go, I haven't talked to her all that much.

Clutchtwice

_ потерял душу _
Tylerc said:
Ok, I'm torn between about 3 women and I need some help.

1) The girl in my "What's the Deal With Women" thread, turns out she DOES like me now. Made out with her at the movies this weekend, a lot of me likes her but the things holding me back from going out with her are: 1) she is my best friend's ex, even though he is ok with it it'd be weird IMO and 2) she can't keep her mouth shut and can be two-faced (is nice to this girl to her face, but talks shit behind her back).

2) Another girl that's had a thing for me/I've had a thing for off and on since January or so. Nothing serious, we never hung out or anything like that. But I told her when my 3 months are up on my license probation(can't have passengers for 90 days in my state) that we'd go out on a date. I don't wanna piss her off by hooking up with another girl.

3) Another girl who I just met at a party this weekend. She's a freshman like #2, and #1 is a sophomore like me, I forgot to mention that. Anyway, my friend(ex of #1) likes her best friend, and apparently #3 likes me or something too.

:gun: :confused: HELP ME OUT PLEASE!

Damn that almost sounds like an episode of room raiders on MTV lmao..... :popcorn:

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate people who make out at the movies. i grab them both by the hair and throw them out.

Tylerc

#1 DDR Player
Unforgiven said:
I hate people who make out at the movies. i grab them both by the hair and throw them out.

Good for you. Now back on topic, please.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Not to sound all Springer like but,what do want? Are you looking to nab some 'casual' ass? Are you looking for a steady Muff? Or,are you just a lucky bastard who has a situation that needs to be taken advantage of?

You might (for some reason) convey what you're looking for (besides ass) in this perdicament of yours.

Do you only want an easy piece?
Do you want something meaningful?
Do you want to geht with all three, and post the outcome at WTF.com?

You need to be more direct to you desires if you wish to read a less of a sarcastic responce.

Now if you'll excuse me,Im going to go beat off.

Fugly

Tenderony
Who says you have to decide? Don't be a dumass just keep going and seee where it goes.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
welcome back to which girl will i fuck tonite........i digress which one has the best personality so you won't rip you fuckin' hair out when you listen to her

TarkinRocher

Banned - What an Asshat!
I say #2. Not #1 because she'll no doubt piss you off after a while, not good. Not #3 because you don't know her as well as #2. With her you at least have a chance at being happy.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
this thread has been open for a while which one did ya pick

Dude 3 women, You seem smart enough to play them all

just make sure your best friends ex dont know

I am 17, going on 16.................

What Shroomie, never saw The Sound of Music?

I havnt seen the sound of music heres a song thoughg

NANANANANANA 15 , 15 , 15

Lexx_D

Who gives a Fuck?!?!
Shit when I was 16 I was hittin like 3 at a time......all you gotta do is keep them away from each other......if they find out your screwed!!!!!! (Been there, done that, no fun trust me) But then ya just go find some more......

Girls are abundant in high school/college wait till you get out thats the problem.....

Girls not givin it up at 16????? Damn shit must have been different 8 years ago I was gettin ass at that age....??????

ReiMeishin

Dreaming to live
Not #1, she already has something you don't like about her. Since there's nothing serious between you and #'s 2 and 3 yet. Date them both and see how it goes before choosing. Or if you are the kind, dont choose at all. :cool:

ernestsiu

Fresh Meat
wtf

#1 is out. You never mentioned if #2 likes you or not. #3... too early. Take your time and see how it goes without diving onto the bed right away with #2 or #3...