WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Need some answers?!??

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Okay, I've been told Green Day's lead singer, Billie Joe Armstrong, has got throat cancer... but yet some people say he doesnt.. i cant find it anywhere so i just want to know if you have heard anything????? ... I mean i doubt he does because of the album just out and etc... Any input?

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
this is the first ive heard of this.. i wouldnt be too surprised though, he probably smoked like an old '84 Pontiac.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Yeah he does smoke alot apperantly, and weed too.. but i don't know if it's true :confused:

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Finally no-one will hear his voice....First i've heard though!

MsPunK

Tenderony
of course he fecking smokes his band is called GREEN DAY. ie. a day where you do nothing but smoke pot!!! are you all fools? and i dont think he has got throat cancer but two of the people in the band have ruined their marriages this year woop

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
I do know the meaning of the name.. i just tried to explain in a easier manner, but i guess your way works too :p lol

MsPunK

Tenderony
what are your faves, mines goes like this

1- Kerplunk
2- 39/ smooth
3-dookie
4-Nimrod
5-insomniac
6-Warning

and american idiot doesnt count
but doesnt suck either so yay

:D :gun: