WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Need some case help.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
Hey, where I have my computer desk now, It's on the right of my monitor and keyboard.

case keyboard and monitor, in relation to my bed.

I was wondering if any manufacturer make a case that is by all rights, upside down. so the MoBo would be on the left of the case when you are looking at the front.

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
brainwashmonkey said:
Hey, where I have my computer desk now, It's on the right of my monitor and keyboard.

case keyboard and monitor, in relation to my bed.

I was wondering if any manufacturer make a case that is by all rights, upside down. so the MoBo would be on the left of the case when you are looking at the front.
flip ur cdrom and floppy over in their drives and put the case upsidedown... that what ur tryin to say?

BrIONwoshMunky

Staff
The_DEA said:
flip ur cdrom and floppy over in their drives and put the case upsidedown... that what ur tryin to say?

No, like flip the mobo over and put it on the other side of the case. i.e. PCI slots in the middle of the back and the Mobo inputs on the bottom instead of more towards the top

Descent

Hella Constipated
You are sounding vague, but I know Lian-Li makes one like that. Don't know which model though.

Are you talking about a case that is semi-BTX? That one would work great, then.

BrIONwoshMunky

Staff
Descent said:
You are sounding vague, but I know Lian-Li makes one like that. Don't know which model though.

Are you talking about a case that is semi-BTX? That one would work great, then.
My bad... lemme try and clarify. In a normal PC... when you have a window, it has to be on the left of the case... due to the MoBo being on the Right... well I want a case that has a window on the right not the left. So I can put it in the corner and still see the purty lights.... just cause I like lights.

Hypertron

Asshole of the Year
i suggest you look on pricewatch for that...it might get a few bucks cheaper but i doubt it, thats a top of the line case made for systems that run hot. its gonna be around 200 bucks anywhere you look

Descent

Hella Constipated
Yes, that is where the hard drives mount. It helps keep the system running cool.