WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Other Need someone who can get fancy with logos/headers

sugarsickness

Mericuhn in Straya
Well, this is gonna be nerdy.

I'm looking for someone who can help me with a banner/logo for the guild I am in, on WoW. We're in the process of figuring out whether or not we actually want a website, and I want to spruce up the site we have booked on GuildLaunch.com, so that it's more customized to us, and maybe my friend/the guild master will decide on this rather than doing it all from scratch.

Anyway, our guild's name is "Lights Hope" (No apostrophe or anything) and I was thinking maybe someone could do something awesome with this image, but minus the pumpkins at the door, because I like the drama of the angle.

Here's the image.

Would prefer to stick with a theme of icy blues, but if you can't, that's okay too. It's the top banner on the website that we need, so... get creative, use brushes, make it look doom-ey and yet inspiring. Haha.

I greatly appreciate any help that could be tossed my way, as I don't really have the best photo editing software at the moment, and my tablet's already stored away... *lazy* Also, I'm not the best at this sort of thing anyway. Halp!

Anywho, thanks guys. :D

53V3N

The slow blade penetrates the shield.
Premium
I don't really have any World of Warcrafty type fonts but here's something I was fucking around with:

53V3N

Premium
Needs to be bigger. Give me the pixel dimensions and resolution and I'll change it.

53V3N

Premium
This is closer to your original header size so it should fit better plus I made a couple changes:

sugarsickness

Mericuhn in Straya
Ahh I like it. Mm I'm having trouble getting it that size as my header, and it's frustrating me. *cries* I'm probably going to spend all night trying to figure out what I'm doing wrong lol