WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Need to touch..

Stardust

Being naked just feels so a-peeling
ok, I don't know if it's in the right place? so move it if you feel like it and I appologise for putting it in the wrong forum..BUT now to my petty problem..

My boyfriend left to UK a couple of hours ago and we have been together this summer almost every day..and now he's gone for 5days!
I know I know some don't see their as often as I. I know I'm lucky, but then it's this problem. I have to touch and get touched..I like to get hugs and kisses and just a touch in my face..his fingers running down my back or something or someone! (not in a sexual way) I'm very sensual and I'm need to get touched,hugged and etc.. I need it otherwise I feel like shit..so bleh for him going away 5days + I'm a bit afraid bc of the kabooms there..:(

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
Hmm, in some way I kind of understand you. But don't you think you are taking this into an other level? I mean, in reality, your boyfriend is not touching you 24/7. Maybe you spend 4 hours a day with him, and I am positive he is not touching you those 4 hours.

I think, sometimes a little time away doesn't hurt. You will appreciate his touch much more when he is back.

Stardust

yeah I know :happysad: but we practically live together nowadays.. we always sleep over..and stuff like that, his friends has become my friends, my friends have become his friends..yeah I know he doesnt touch me 24/7 but just to be near a person that loves me and vice versa, and I know when he comes home we are so going to..oh I'm happy now

Hater808

The hate still Shapes me
Plan 5 things to do this week so you're not sitting around wanting to be touched. 5 days is not a long time at all. Just hang out and don't do anything stupid and you will be fine.

PatticusRex

Powdered Toast Man
Touch yourself. That's what I'd do :thumbsup:

You'll be fine :p As said above...you'll enjoy it much more when he comes back.

Stardust

yeah I'm planning a full week..sitting alone makes me all..wanna do things and missing him more and ofcourse I'm gonna touch myself ;) I'm not going to get sex for like.. 7days! (we hadnt the time on monday..and we are going on this festival on friday when he comes back..) Or maybe on this festival..becouse we did it last year there atleast..it was so we got together :angel:

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
Stardust said:
I have to touch and get touched..
damn..i wish my gf. was like that...and i DO mean that in a sexual way...
i normally whack off i f i dont see her for two days...

but in all honesty...dont worry...you wont see him for 5 days..but imagine how great both of you will feel when he comes back..and you see him for the first time...hope all goes well...

mariusthegreat said:
damn..i wish my gf. was like that...and i DO mean that in a sexual way...
i normally whack off i f i dont see her for two days...

but in all honesty...dont worry...you wont see him for 5 days..but imagine how great both of you will feel when he comes back..and you see him for the first time...hope all goes well...
Exactly. It's like you're used to whacking it everyday, but then you wait a week to whack it. It feels alot better when you wait.

bnccoder

Postaholic
Go see family. It's easier not to get arroused with them around, and they are people who love you.

Descent

Hella Constipated
Stardust said:
ok, I don't know if it's in the right place? so move it if you feel like it and I appologise for putting it in the wrong forum..BUT now to my petty problem..

My boyfriend left to UK a couple of hours ago and we have been together this summer almost every day..and now he's gone for 5days!
I know I know some don't see their as often as I. I know I'm lucky, but then it's this problem. I have to touch and get touched..I like to get hugs and kisses and just a touch in my face..his fingers running down my back or something or someone! (not in a sexual way) I'm very sensual and I'm need to get touched,hugged and etc.. I need it otherwise I feel like shit..so bleh for him going away 5days + I'm a bit afraid bc of the kabooms there..:(

Problem solved.

magnolia

Postaholic
I feel the same way sometimes as you do Stardust. But my bf lives states away for now. But some nights I lay in bed and can't fall asleep for anything because I just feel like I need to have his strong arms around me and I need to feel him up against me.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
5 days is nada. Stop thinking about it and you'll be fine.

DaZe

Wisdom Kid
Well I think your boyfriend is a lucky guy because I have to say your beautiful and the touching thing I think is very cute/sweet. Just my two cents

:funpost: :bs: This guy is TOO much!

Seriously-
My wife and I were away from each other for a year, so I feel for you. It's true, if you dwell on it time will just go slower, and it's going to go slow enough. 5 days is just enough to start to miss each other, so just look forward to the homecoming.