WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Need to Vent

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Cuddles. Sweetie, can you please cut the I am so damn cute and hot that everyone can kiss my feet and bow down to me princess shit. Damn you are like a bitch on these forums and it is rather annoying. I don't give a shit what you look like and I am not attack your looks, so lets not even question that.

I am attacking you personality, that is if you can claim to have one. because you are rude, selfish and a lil cunt. Lets not leave out that you are also very self-centered. I read some of the shit you said to DG and her Husband copylift. That was way out of line and crossing the boarder. You also attacked nameless girl for no reason at all. Why? you felt threatened by her. You portray yourself as a whore sometimes. So people are going to call you on it. Sorry. Fucking get over the lil bad rep thing. I for one am voting the whipe the damn thing.

Another person I am starting to get annoyed with Icka as well. I mean honestly. I am sick of hearing about your piercing. Your camwhore shit and whatever else comes a long the lines of dealing with "look at me, I slut myself out shit." Enough is enough. As I said somewhere else; An attention whore is one thing, a whore for attention is quite different.

However, I would like to point out that Icka does bring some value to the forum. She has posted some really well thought out post, but cuddles. Damn. Just might as well post pics of yourself to entertain the guys and keep your mouth shut. Sure I may not be the most well liked fucking person on wtf.com. However, I don't see myself being so self-centered about everything. Like I am the only person in this world. I mean I would hate to see how you project that Imagine in Real Life.

breakology

Kiss my Converse
lol, I really never thought she (cuddles) was that cute but maybe I have been misinformed. She looks like a cherry I know that used to trade blowjobs for bumps of Meth.

Jung

???
Premium
_Kitana_ said:
I talk a lot
What, no mention of me? Well Happy Thanksgiving I guess.:cool:
breakology said:
lol, I really never thought she (cuddles) was that cute but maybe I have been misinformed. She looks like a cherry I know that used to trade blowjobs for bumps of Meth.
Hahaha. :thumbsup: I honestly havne't noticed the "cute" either. The name implies it, but the pic looks too young to even register for me.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
damn kit! That was pretty cool. I thought nameless girl started in on her first so I must have missed a lot of it then. I have to go shopping now or I would post more. there are 7-10 am sales on the west coast. laters.

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
johnny kuntz said:
_clitana_ :p
I think johnny is good for more than one laugh a month broken :thumbsup:

cuddles is a hottie. maybe this will turn into a cat fight :redface:

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
p99 said:
I think johnny is good for more than one laugh a month broken :thumbsup:
So it's true then? Small cocks do tickle the ass? See, none of us here have sexual relations with him, except you, so we wouldn't know this.

Darkmage

Shiva-Destroyer of Worlds
p99 said:
cuddles is a hottie. maybe this will turn into a cat fight :redface:
I just don't see it...and truthfully, i get annoyed with reading her posts too

CopyLifted said:
So it's true then? Small cocks do tickle the ass? See, none of us here have sexual relations with him, except you, so we wouldn't know this.
Copylifted, you fucking asshole! I'm gonna kill your [beep] !!​

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
johnny kuntz said:
You only wish he fucking your asshole. jesus christ geht some new material bitch.

CopyLifted

johnny kuntz said:

With what? Your mikado sized penis?

dustinzgirl said:
jesus christ geht some new material bitch.
why? its stil doing its job perfect! :thumbsup:

now I know you and copyshit are special people with special flame rules so please leave​
and go post your high quality post's in the chitchat board.​
bye bye loser

CopyLifted

Why did I know you were going to post that pic....AGAIN?

Darkmage

Shiva-Destroyer of Worlds
Anyone else ever play 'pick-up stix' when they were younger?

Status
Not open for further replies.