WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Need to Vent

Status
Not open for further replies.
CopyLifted said:
Yes, yes it is. Please keep it up. :thumbsup:
thanks dude, I know its impressive :thumbsup: huge mikado owns

did you know I am a Mikado World Champion?

Darkmage

Shiva-Destroyer of Worlds
What is that? The same thing with a different name?

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
johnny kuntz said:
why? its stil doing its job perfect! :thumbsup:

now I know you and copyshit are special people with special flame rules so please leave​
and go post your high quality post's in the chitchat board.​
bye bye loser

Oh, like Im sure your mikaldo bullshit is sooo quality. Yay, you are the world champion. We are all so proud of you. Now, shut the fuck up and geht back to your janitorial duties in the wtf toilet, where you belong. You may even geht a promotion to cock farmer.
:rolleyes:

dustinzgirl said:
Oh, like Im sure your mikaldo bullshit is sooo quality. Yay, you are the world champion. We are all so proud of you. Now, shut the fuck up and geht back to your janitorial duties in the wtf toilet, where you belong. You may even geht a promotion to cock farmer.
its Mikado you jumbo dumbo :p

breakology

Kiss my Converse
dustinzgirl said:
You may even geht a promotion to cock farmer.

Does the union know about this? You should check the seniority list first before making promotion promises, lol .... :thumbsup:

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
johnny kuntz said:
did you know I am a Mikado World Champion?
Yes, p99 told us all about it. He was so impressed at how you can work with such a small thing that he made a thread all about it. Sorry you missed it.

Not bad though. You've got the length, just need to work on the girth. Well, then again, maybe you should discuss that with p99. It may not make him *giggle* like a schoolgirl anymore.

CopyLifted said:
Yes, p99 told us all about it. He was so impressed at how you can work with such a small thing that he made a thread all about it. Sorry you missed it.
Not bad though. You've got the length, just need to work on the girth. Well, then again, maybe you should discuss that with p99. It may not make him *giggle* like a schoolgirl anymore.
silly copycunt, he can't stop thinking about me and p99, I gues he stil is recovering from yesterday. its allright copydude, you went down pretty hard :thumbsup:

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
breakology said:
Does the union know about this? You should check the seniority list first before making promotion promises, lol .... :thumbsup:
This is true, I am merely hinting towards the possiblity.

And yes, dumb cunt Johnny, I did spell it wrong. Man, seriously is that all you could come up with?

and wtf does jumbo dumbo mean? does that mean I am a fat elephant? I've already said several times that I am fat. so, that really doesnt strike me as original or entertaining.

dustinzgirl said:
This is true, I am merely hinting towards the possiblity.

And yes, dumb cunt Johnny, I did spell it wrong. Man, seriously is that all you could come up with?

and wtf does jumbo dumbo mean? does that mean I am a fat elephant? I've already said several times that I am fat. so, that really doesnt strike me as original or entertaining.
silly dg, she thinks I'm here to entertain her​
:rotflmao:

Darkmage

Shiva-Destroyer of Worlds
johnny kuntz said:
silly dg, she thinks I'm here to entertain her​
:rotflmao:
that's the only reason I thought you were

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Breakology, where did you get me pic! thats it Im so mad now. damn it CL it told you to quit posting pics of me, at least in this one I have my clothes on.

dustinzgirl said:
Breakology, where did you get me pic! thats it Im so mad now. damn it CL it told you to quit posting pics of me, at least in this one I have my clothes on.
you whish you would look like that, ugly cunt :thumbsup:

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
johnny kuntz said:
its allright copydude, you went down pretty hard :thumbsup:
I did? Why am I always the last to know these things? Thanks for informing me.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
johnny kuntz said:
you whish you would look like that, ugly cunt :thumbsup:

wow. Im an ugly cunt. jee.

this is getting very retarded. you are an idiot.

This is a flame:

You fucking looserific fuckle tarded piece of shit. Why dont you go back underneath the trailer you just climbed out of? Seriously, the world could use less trailer trash morons clogging up our welfare system. hell, ill even buy you a bullet to end our misery. Dear god why must you exist? the simple thought of people like you living makes me want to vomit.

This is stupid:

you are a cunt.

This is me not caring:

Johnny, you are an idiot. Enough said.

This is me leaving:

bye bitch Im done with this thread.

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
_Kitana_ said:
Cuddles. Sweetie, can you please cut the I am so damn cute and hot that everyone can kiss my feet and bow down to me princess shit. Damn you are like a bitch on these forums and it is rather annoying. I don't give a shit what you look like and I am not attack your looks, so lets not even question that.

I am attacking you personality, that is if you can claim to have one. because you are rude, selfish and a lil cunt. Lets not leave out that you are also very self-centered. I read some of the shit you said to DG and her Husband copylift. That was way out of line and crossing the boarder. You also attacked nameless girl for no reason at all. Why? you felt threatened by her. You portray yourself as a whore sometimes. So people are going to call you on it. Sorry. Fucking get over the lil bad rep thing. I for one am voting the whipe the damn thing.

Another person I am starting to get annoyed with Icka as well. I mean honestly. I am sick of hearing about your piercing. Your camwhore shit and whatever else comes a long the lines of dealing with "look at me, I slut myself out shit." Enough is enough. As I said somewhere else; An attention whore is one thing, a whore for attention is quite different.

However, I would like to point out that Icka does bring some value to the forum. She has posted some really well thought out post, but cuddles. Damn. Just might as well post pics of yourself to entertain the guys and keep your mouth shut. Sure I may not be the most well liked fucking person on wtf.com. However, I don't see myself being so self-centered about everything. Like I am the only person in this world. I mean I would hate to see how you project that Imagine in Real Life.
Excuse me miss Bitchy Kitty, "I am on my period so I must post a vent thread to flame Cuddles and Icka"...Well, you talk about me attacking people for no fucking reason, WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING NOW BITCH?! I am not a fucking whore, never will be, I posted my pics just like everyone else thats all. If you don't like it oh fucking well. I can't help a hideous person like you is jealous that me and icka get some guys attention. Maybe you need to SHUT THE FUCK UP and take a good look at youself in the mirror...Then you would know what the fuck I am talking about...I have no clue why the fuck you are a mod, but they need to vote your ass off for flamming someone becuase icka and I get attention more than you do! BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.