WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Need to Vent

Status
Not open for further replies.

breakology

Kiss my Converse
Cuddles said:
they need to vote your ass off for flamming someone becuase icka and I get attention more than you do! BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sounds like a bad episode of survivor .... lol ...

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
darkmage said:
damn....this cat, evidently, has claws
Oh, you should see her in bed, RAWR!! ;)

lol jp

Darkmage

Shiva-Destroyer of Worlds
breakology said:
sounds like a bad episode of survivor .... lol ...
Haha, reality television has come to the internet!

What happns when you take hundreds of people from all around the country, and put them in the same forum?? Watch today's and everyday's episode of "WTF.com" right here on....."WTF.com"

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
junglizm said:
What, no mention of me? Well Happy Thanksgiving I guess.:cool:

Hahaha. :thumbsup: I honestly havne't noticed the "cute" either. The name implies it, but the pic looks too young to even register for me.
no[e, i don't hate you or dislike you in anyway Junglizm. I just extremly disagree with ya

dustinzgirl said:
damn kit! That was pretty cool. I thought nameless girl started in on her first so I must have missed a lot of it then. I have to go shopping now or I would post more. there are 7-10 am sales on the west coast. laters.
Shit my store opens up at 5am today. Got to be there at 4:20 am. Fucking stupid after thanksgiving day sale.

Cuddles said:
Excuse me miss Bitchy Kitty, "I am on my period so I must post a vent thread to flame Cuddles and Icka"...Well, you talk about me attacking people for no fucking reason, WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING NOW BITCH?! I am not a fucking whore, never will be, I posted my pics just like everyone else thats all. If you don't like it oh fucking well. I can't help a hideous person like you is jealous that me and icka get some guys attention. Maybe you need to SHUT THE FUCK UP and take a good look at youself in the mirror...Then you would know what the fuck I am talking about...I have no clue why the fuck you are a mod, but they need to vote your ass off for flamming someone becuase icka and I get attention more than you do! BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Missed the whole point. Had nothing to do with your pictures. *Sigh* really wasn't flaming Icka as much as I was flaming you for lack of personality. You know something kid. As for me being mod, get use to it. I am allowed to flame and bait and tackle just like you are. You whole I am cute kind of thing makes me just a tad sick. All you ever post about is bad rep points people give ya. Every wonder why Declaw yourself and don't miss with Angel's (Angel being my real name). We have a tendency to be meaner then people who call themselves Cuddles. I don't care about you getting attention from all the guys baby. I got a soldier. 1 soldier > 10 guys wanting you. Some day when you get a REAL man you will understand. My name is not Kitty. Its Kit or Kitana. Kitana is the princess off of mortal combat or a play on words with the sword Katana. So now that you know I am not a little kitty, lets be careful now. I don't want you to cut yourself. Case you noticed it I just posted it out in the open and got quite a few people to agree with me. Get a personality looks can only take you so far. Was just a heads up about you lacking one worse the my spelling skills.

Darkmage said:
damn....this cat, evidently, has claws
Yeah ask Jesse what Happened to the last chick who thought she had claws.

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
_Kitana_ said:
Missed the whole point. Had nothing to do with your pictures. *Sigh* really wasn't flaming Icka as much as I was flaming you for lack of personality. You know something kid. As for me being mod, get use to it. I am allowed to flame and bait and tackle just like you are. You whole I am cute kind of thing makes me just a tad sick. All you ever post about is bad rep points people give ya. Every wonder why Declaw yourself and don't miss with Angel's (Angel being my real name). We have a tendency to be meaner then people who call themselves Cuddles. I don't care about you getting attention from all the guys baby. I got a soldier. 1 soldier > 10 guys wanting you. Some day when you get a REAL man you will understand. My name is not Kitty. Its Kit or Kitana. Kitana is the princess off of mortal combat or a play on words with the sword Katana. So now that you know I am not a little kitty, lets be careful now. I don't want you to cut yourself. Case you noticed it I just posted it out in the open and got quite a few people to agree with me. Get a personality looks can only take you so far. Was just a heads up about you lacking one worse the my spelling skills.
1) Your thread did mention alot about looks.

2) I am not a fucking kid...wow, you year older than me...thats not a whole lot difference.

3) I have a real man who is turning 23 Dec.7th, I see him a lot, I have been with him for about 3 years...If you think that is not haveing a real man...you must have some serious problems.

4) You say your real name is angel...woopi De Do. I don't fucking care...what does you real name have to do with my screen damn dumbass? Yes I have a real name too...my name is Melissa. Now you know.

You say not to mess with you...well you better think twice...because you mess with me, and I will claw you to death with my flames. I am a cat that can fight, so if you want some then BRING IT!

shep

Local alcoholic
Oh them is fightin word's :punch:

G's-up

Postaholic
OH yeah, well my mom can beat ALL your moms up........ROFLMAO......... :)

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
G's-up said:
OH yeah, well my mom can beat ALL your moms up........ROFLMAO......... :)
ok, were you just trying to be funny?...lol

J/K...Sarcasm...don't take it offensive please.

G's-up

Postaholic
Cuddles said:
ok, were you just trying to be funny?...lol

J/K...Sarcasm...don't take it offensive please.
Yeah I was trying.......I get an E for Effort at least...... :)

No need to think I take offense to anything around here....Unless someone farts and I can smell it then I take offense because having to inhale someones butt air is just grose..... :thumbsup:

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
G's-up said:
Yeah I was trying.......I get an E for Effort at least...... :)

No need to think I take offense to anything around here....Unless someone farts and I can smell it then I take offense because having to inhale someones butt air is just grose..... :thumbsup:
LMAO...hahaha...Yeah I should tell my man that tonight...lmao

shep

Local alcoholic
Ah common,air biscuit's are great :thumbsup:

G's-up

Postaholic
MaxPower said:
I'm picturing jello and strap-on's at 20 paces

What's new.......Your always thinking that....... :cool:

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
G's-up said:
What's new.......Your always thinking that....... :cool:
Any occasion is the right occasion for a ladie's jello dildo joust :thumbsup:

G's-up

Postaholic
MaxPower said:
Any occasion is the right occasion for a ladie's jello dildo joust :thumbsup:

ROFL....I think your onto something Max.......a new "Adult" video game with the same sort of premise as the old 80's game Joust......only with jello blobbs cummin at ya (hehehe) and a lady with a dildo trying to make it through......sounds like a best seller to me....!!! :cool:

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Cuddles said:
1) Your thread did mention alot about looks.

2) I am not a fucking kid...wow, you year older than me...thats not a whole lot difference.

3) I have a real man who is turning 23 Dec.7th, I see him a lot, I have been with him for about 3 years...If you think that is not haveing a real man...you must have some serious problems.

4) You say your real name is angel...woopi De Do. I don't fucking care...what does you real name have to do with my screen damn dumbass? Yes I have a real name too...my name is Melissa. Now you know.

You say not to mess with you...well you better think twice...because you mess with me, and I will claw you to death with my flames. I am a cat that can fight, so if you want some then BRING IT!

*rolls Eyes*

that was the most lame thing to say. I was talking about you NEEDING A PERSONALITY.

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
_Kitana_ said:
*rolls Eyes*

that was the most lame thing to say. I was talking about you NEEDING A PERSONALITY.
PLEASE...I have a personality...You just haven't fucking seen it yet...unlike others that have and I thank you for that my peeps. :thumbsup:

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
Cuddles said:
PLEASE...I have a personality...You just haven't fucking seen it yet...
C'mon, seriously, you have been here since Aug. (haven't you been here longer than that?) and "You just haven't fucking seen it yet"? Doesn't that ring any bells here?

I agree with kit 100% here. Just take a look at your posts. All you do is re-word what others have already said and call people retarded names. Oh, and lets not forget your brain storming posts that consist of 4 letters:

LMAO​

Cuddles said:
unlike others that have and I thank you for that my peeps. :thumbsup:
And what the fuck is this? Are you trying to convice us or yourself that you have a personality.

I'd also like to add that it is clearly obvious you totally missed Kit's point. Starting this thread is >PROOF< of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.