WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Need to Vent

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Cuddles said:
PLEASE...I have a personality...You just haven't fucking seen it yet...unlike others that have and I thank you for that my peeps. :thumbsup:
Yeah will many agree with me

Listen to ya. What are you a midless valley girl.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
I'ma stay out of this, I'm going to go masturbate. :thumbsup:

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
_Kitana_ said:
Yeah will many agree with me

Listen to ya. What are you a midless valley girl.
Fuck no...I do have a peronality dumb fuck! I don't care if you don't like my personality or whatever, but when it comes to b&t I will bitch, rant, or do or say whatever the fuck I want regaurdless if it is meaningless or not. But outside of B&T you should try to read some of my good post I gave people. For instance...look at the one Smoke made in Life sucks...

shep

Local alcoholic
Smoke said:
I'ma stay out of this, I'm going to go masturbate. :thumbsup:
Spanking thy ole monkey again eh?Talk about time well spent :thumbsup:

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Cuddles said:
Fuck no...I do have a peronality dumb fuck! I don't care if you don't like my personality or whatever, but when it comes to b&t I will bitch, rant, or do or say whatever the fuck I want regaurdless if it is meaningless or not. But outside of B&T you should try to read some of my good post I gave people. For instance...look at the one Smoke made in Life sucks...
Not impressed really.

I don't care... "but look..look see what I can DO... see i am a good poster"

Sigh

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
_Kitana_ said:
Not impressed really.

I don't care... "but look..look see what I can DO... see i am a good poster"

Sigh
Oh really, if you didn't care than why the fuck did you start this whole fucking think about me not having a personality...Damn, what a dumb Bitch! I guess some people just can't help but to be dumb.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Cuddles said:
Oh really, if you didn't care than why the fuck did you start this whole fucking think about me not having a personality...Damn, what a dumb Bitch! I guess some people just can't help but to be dumb.
Hun, I personally don't care what you posted in whoever thread. I read it and it still sucked. Your like the type of girl he complaining about. Oh I would date you but I got a boyfriend. Instead of giving him advice or trying to build his self worth you added to the problem. You don't have a personality you twisted it into being about you again, kind of sad, when you can see the true meaning in what you said.

Its like will you should be happy cause someone LIKE ME said they would date ya.

*rolls eyes*

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
_Kitana_ said:
Hun, I personally don't care what you posted in whoever thread. I read it and it still sucked. Your like the type of girl he complaining about. Oh I would date you but I got a boyfriend. Instead of giving him advice or trying to build his self worth you added to the problem. You don't have a personality you twisted it into being about you again, kind of sad, when you can see the true meaning in what you said.

Its like will you should be happy cause someone LIKE ME said they would date ya.

*rolls eyes*
OMFG! I talk to him everday for hours on AIM...he told me straight up that ment alot to him...I am sorry, but I am his really good friend, regaurdless of how far away we are from each other...I will be there for him. So YOU Need TO SHUT THE FUCK UP!

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Cuddles said:
OMFG! I talk to him everday for hours on AIM...he told me straight up that ment alot to him...I am sorry, but I am his really good friend, regaurdless of how far away we are from each other...I will be there for him. So YOU Need TO SHUT THE FUCK UP!
OMG... i don't give a shit your reply was twisted back to have it fall on you and how great you are. So if you talk to him on AIM or whatever your probally the reason for his depression now and he doesn't know it

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
_Kitana_ said:
OMG... i don't give a shit your reply was twisted back to have it fall on you and how great you are. So if you talk to him on AIM or whatever your probally the reason for his depression now and he doesn't know it
You just don't know what the fuck you are talking about!

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
_Kitana_ said:
WTF. LAY OFF THE FUCKING CRACK. SHIT.
Why you assume shit like that kit? Cuddles has nothing to do with my depression, I don't see why you associate her with it. She is a good friend that will be there for me, unlike several of my 'friends' as you would call them.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
and by the way, the reason of my depression is the stuff thats been going on my life, not the people that i've been associating with.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
sorry smoke... im just calling it as I see it...

I don't personaly care, I dislike cuddles. Probally should of left ya out of the mix a bit. Sorry, but eh? Pick better friends dude thats all I have to say.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
_Kitana_ said:

I don't personaly care, I dislike cuddles. Probally should of left ya out of the mix a bit. Sorry, but eh? Pick better friends dude thats all I have to say.
Well you shouldn't call it as you see it, only if you know what its about okay?
And if you're going to dislike cuddles, why are you associating me in it? because of a thread that she posted in?
And i've tried to make better friends, its hard to find the nice ones.

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
_Kitana_ said:

Fuck that! I am a good friend to Smoke, he knows that just as much. So you need to Lay Off!

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Smoke said:
Well you shouldn't call it as you see it, only if you know what its about okay?
And if you're going to dislike cuddles, why are you associating me in it? because of a thread that she posted in?
And i've tried to make better friends, its hard to find the nice ones.
she brought ya into it. I just read more into what her words ment. I know its not easy... what makes you think I am not riding or haven't been ridding in the same boat as your before. You just have to find whats inside yourself. No one can stop that.

A girlfriend won't bring that out, thats something you have to do yourself. You don't need people there to always help you back up. Just have a little more faith in yourself and getting up will be just as easy as falling. As for the parent thing. If you can wing it, spend sometime away from them. I know how that goes as well dude, but there no good answer there. Just learn to be there for yourself cause to be honest it's your life and no one is going to care as much for it as you do....

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Cuddles said:
Fuck that! I am a good friend to Smoke, he knows that just as much. So you need to Lay Off!
Had nothing to do wtih you cuddles.

DOWN SHE-BITCH DOWN!

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Lets just stop this pointless argueing, no matter what its over. Whats said is said.

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
_Kitana_ said:
A girlfriend won't bring that out, thats something you have to do yourself. You don't need people there to always help you back up. Just have a little more faith in yourself and getting up will be just as easy as falling. As for the parent thing. If you can wing it, spend sometime away from them. I know how that goes as well dude, but there no good answer there. Just learn to be there for yourself cause to be honest it's your life and no one is going to care as much for it as you do....
Um, shouldn't you have wrote that in his thread in life sucks?

Status
Not open for further replies.