WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Needy Chicks

ron

Buster of Asses
You know who you are! You're that little bitch who constantly has to be the center of attention. You come to someone else's party and try to grab all the attention. You can't stand for someone to ignore you or pay someone else more attention, even if you profess to hate the person.

You cat around like you're in heat and you try to keep every guy you know hanging on indefinitely thinking he has a chance with you for a relationship, just in case you need a shoulder to cry on.

Even if you claim to be in a relationship with someone, you'll give a hand job at the drop of a hat to anyone who makes advances because you could not bear to be ignored if you say no. You especially like to come after the guys who are taken, because they represent someone who is devoted to a woman other than you. Can't have that, now can we?

You whine and complain, you flirt and pander, and generally make yourself annoying to those of us who have better things to do than stroke your ego. Get a life, get a clue, and get over yourself.

Fugly

Tenderony
You realize that thats about 95% of all women right? Well excpet fat chicks...because they can't.

ron

Buster of Asses
Fugly said:
You realize that thats about 95% of all women right? Well excpet fat chicks...because they can't.
Yes, I realize that this describes many women. Too bad, so sad. They need to get over themselves. They're the same ones who ask, "What are you thinking about?" when you aren't filling the silence. They get pissed when you say that you are thinking about anything other than them, or nothing. They hate that. For some reason, needy chicks think that they are on everyone's minds at all time. Most of us have better things to do with our time, like posting here.

I've known needy fat chicks. They will fuck anything that will have them and they can get downright hateful when you tell them, "Hey, I don't like you." Tell that to a needy fat chick some time and see what happens. Holy shit! Those are far worse than needy hot chicks.

Fugly

Tenderony
Hey fat chicks need lovin too. 1/2 a bottle of whiskey and a 12 pack and its Hog riding time. Just amke sure you can get home when your done. Don't sober up around her.....trust me

ron

Buster of Asses
Fugly said:
Hey fat chicks need lovin too. 1/2 a bottle of whiskey and a 12 pack and its Hog riding time. Just amke sure you can get home when your done. Don't sober up around her.....trust me
You can have her; and her friends, too.

Signify

Particinator
Blazed said:
dude thats gross hopefully u are just kiddin cuz i actually took that seriously :mfinger:
you must not stop by very much to take what people post here seriously.

shep

Local alcoholic
Blazed said:
dude thats gross hopefully u are just kiddin cuz i actually took that seriously :mfinger:
no he's not kidding,he's just silly like that. when he's done he's gonna send the little doggy my way :mfinger: