WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Negative Rep points

Status
Not open for further replies.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Hey dipshit, if you are going to give me three or four or five negative reps, at least have the fucking BALLS to tell me who you are. It is not my fault that I am smarter than you, and it is not my problem if you are a fucking moron. Jeez, I hate pussies. If you do not have the cohonas to tell me who the fuck you are because you know I will whoop your ass, then shut the FUCK up. I dont really care about my rep points, fuck it. But if you are going to tell me I am a bitch, or stupid, or a dike or whatever, fucking tell me who you are. :mfinger:

tzedek

Original Member
dustinzgirl said:
I dont really care about my rep points, fuck it. But if you are going to tell me I am a bitch, or stupid, or a dike or whatever, fucking tell me who you are. :mfinger:

Well, I did give you one bad rep point. Not three or four or five tho. And if you dont care about your rep points then why did you start a new thread about it? hahah you need a life if you think you can "whoop their ass" over the internet. :rolleyes:

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
tzedek said:
Well, I did give you one bad rep point. Not three or four or five tho. And if you dont care about your rep points then why did you start a new thread about it? hahah you need a life if you think you can "whoop their ass" over the internet. :rolleyes:

Ok, look, im not saying that i can whoop thier ass over the internet, but the fact is if I say something that is smarter than what some dipshit said, and they give me negative rep because they can not come up with something logical and smart to say in return, and are too scared to say who they are, then that is just fucking annoying. and I know you gave me neg rep, and I dont care, because you admit who you are. I always put my initials in when I give bad rep, because I give bad rep to STUPID people.

dustinzgirl said:
Ok, look, im not saying that i can whoop thier ass over the internet, but the fact is if I say something that is smarter than what some dipshit said, and they give me negative rep because they can not come up with something logical and smart to say in return, and are too scared to say who they are, then that is just fucking annoying. and I know you gave me neg rep, and I dont care, because you admit who you are. I always put my initials in when I give bad rep, because I give bad rep to STUPID people.

Girl, look at your rep points. They've decreased, like 3 points?

It is fucked up to not let you know where the rep is coming from. And it's even worse to give it for no reason.......Sheesh.

B, what were you saying about a game......Let's try it.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
HavokChylde said:
Girl, look at your rep points. They've decreased, like 3 points?

It is fucked up to not let you know where the rep is coming from. And it's even worse to give it for no reason.......Sheesh.

B, what were you saying about a game......Let's try it.
Yes, I know I am at a point where few could harm me. that is not what i am bitching about. and yes, i am bitching and whining. because I CAN. it is just irksome. why tell someone how dumb they are and not even say who you are? if I tell you that you are an idiot, you can be damn sure that it comes from me. because I just dont give a fuck.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
I wish I was smart..

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
its rep......its not like its blood

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Broken said:
I wish I was smart..
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Ill tell Gs Up to make you a nice cup of cocoa so you will feel all better.

:thumbsup:

tzedek

Original Member
dustinzgirl said:
If you do not have the cohonas to tell me who the fuck you are because you know I will whoop your ass, then shut the FUCK u

dustinzgirl said:
Ok, look, im not saying that i can whoop thier ass over the internet,

but the fact is if I say something that is smarter than what some dipshit said, and they give me negative rep because they can not come up with something logical and smart to say in return, and are too scared to say who they are, then that is just fucking annoying.
The reason i gave you a bad rep was becuase of what you said to junglizm... What you said "your a fucking moron" is in no way any smarter that what he said, or what i said. You consider yourself to be so smart yet you can't spell the word "powerful". :confused:

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
tzedek said:
The reason i gave you a bad rep was becuase of what you said to junglizm... What you said "your a fucking moron" is in no way any smarter that what he said, or what i said. You consider yourself to be so smart yet you can't spell the word "powerful". :confused:
yes I am sure that a typo makes me an idiot. even more sure than I am that junglizm was being moronic in my eyes, but at least I am brave enough to admit when I say someone is a moron. I dont think he really is, he is actually one of the smarter people on this forum, unlike you. Asshat.

Jung

???
Premium
dustinzgirl said:
Hey dipshit, if you are going to give me three or four or five negative reps, at least have the fucking BALLS to tell me who you are. It is not my fault that I am smarter than you, and it is not my problem if you are a fucking moron. Jeez, I hate pussies. If you do not have the cohonas to tell me who the fuck you are because you know I will whoop your ass, then shut the FUCK up. I dont really care about my rep points, fuck it. But if you are going to tell me I am a bitch, or stupid, or a dike or whatever, fucking tell me who you are. :mfinger:
people with no rep usually give me negative rep with captions such as "you moron", "what a lamer", "get a clue". i just laugh at it, it only hurts my rep by a few points, and i'm i'm fairly confident of my intelligence. i understand that on the internet of all places peolpe won't always agree, and some need to express this disagreement with me through mindless (private) comments. with that being said, i'll rep you to make up for some of the stupid comments. :)

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
dustinzgirl said:
Jeez, I hate pussies.
Damn! You just spoiled one of my fantasies by saying that.

dustinzgirl said:
I will whoop your ass.
That's another one of them.
BRB, gotta go rub one out.
Ok. Back. Yes I agree. If someone gives bad rep it is the pussy way out, not to sign it.

Broken

junglizm said:
people with no rep usually give me negative rep with captions such as "you moron", "what a lamer", "get a clue". i just laugh at it, it only hurts my rep by a few points, and i'm i'm fairly confident of my intelligence. i understand that on the internet of all places peolpe won't always agree, and some need to express this disagreement with me through mindless (private) comments. with that being said, i'll rep you to make up for some of the stupid comments. :)
Oh god: Can you comb her ass hair while you are there?

Broken said:
Oh god: Can you comb her ass hair while you are there?

Comb? Why not go all out. Let's go for pigtails, or even dreds.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
As if I would let you guys touch my ass hairs. I dont even have any. I shave, well, everything.

shep

Local alcoholic
rep rep rep rep that's all i see these days.What happened to our dear old wtf.com?

Broken

Way to go shep: I jacked this thread... and we were talking about ass.. Girls ass, and you got hung on the rep.. What gives man?

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Broken said:
Way to go shep: I jacked this thread... and we were talking about ass.. Girls ass, and you got hung on the rep.. What gives man?
He doesnt like ass and hairs on girls?

Status
Not open for further replies.