WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Neglected or left out?

Pachyderm

I really did.
I usually am the first person to do it in a relationship, I guess cuz I don't want me to be the first person to have be done to. Why, what's the question for?

RGN-dRaGoN

Chaos Dragon
undiehiker04 said:
Do you guys ever feel neglected or left out by someone you care about?
constantly, i often feel neglected by not only some1 i care about, but just about the whole world. but those peeps who are doing this to u arent peeps u should care about anyhow, *once posted by vixen* tell ur self u are king, and u will feel a whole lot better.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
mabye i just look at this differently, i mean, if they dont care about me, as in a relationship, then fuck them. but I always try to help people who need it, so Ive never really been in a relationship where I wasnt cared for and adored, just ignored becuase my ex was a bastard. thats why he is my ex, becasue i am high maintanence, but i give back what I expect in a relationship.
If you love someone who ignores you or makes you feel uncared for, and you continue to care for that person, you are perpetuating a cycle of neglect and negative self worth for yourself and your emotions. basically, quit being a whiner and move on in life. some things are meant to be, most things are only a passing 1% of who we truly are. dont let someone fuck with your head, gain some self esteem and know that you deserve the basic human right to be loved and cared for in a give-give relationship. dont comprimise!

I should have my own radio show....hhhhmmmmm......

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
RGN-dRaGoN said:
but just about the whole world.
fuck the world. the world is full of stupidity. do what you can to make your life and the people in your community lives better. if everyone did that, the world would be a better place.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Unforgiven said:
fuck the world... fuck people... fuck everything
even the chickens? I mean, sheep I can almost see, but chickens?

j/king.

that attitude is what I try to curb. If we all stopped being so selfish and sarcastic, we could do a lot of good for our fellow man and improve the state of our world!

dustinzgirl said:
even the chickens? I mean, sheep I can almost see, but chickens?

j/king.

that attitude is what I try to curb. If we all stopped being so selfish and sarcastic, we could do a lot of good for our fellow man and improve the state of our world!
the world has done nothing for me... i do nothing for the world. but maybe that's just cause i'm a selfish bastard who doesn't give a shit about anything. and the number of people i actually care about is very small.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Unforgiven said:
the world has done nothing for me... i do nothing for the world. but maybe that's just cause i'm a selfish bastard who doesn't give a shit about anything. and the number of people i actually care about is very small.

dont you find that sad, I mean, I am surrounded by people I love and who love me. I dont know what my world would be like if I was completely secluded in my selfishness.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Unforgiven said:
fuck the world... fuck people... fuck everything
UF you're a horny bastard aren't you? You might catch an STD like that.

MaxPower said:
UF you're a horny bastard aren't you? You might catch an STD like that.
i think i already have one. damn chickens.

and dustinz, sure... there are people who love me... those people are few and far between... and far away.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
well, I hope you find more love in your life than what you have now.

I know Im such a hippie, that what cl always says. I just want everyone to have peace and love in their lives!