WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Never do favors

switch_scribe

dolor ex fides
290
0
0
#1
My mom is a property manager (aka landlord). She comes to me and says that she has to move these people into a house, and the person that usually cleans the houses for her has just doubled her rates. So my mom asks me to go and do it. they move in Monday. So i have to clean over the weekend. After I worked long hours the entire week. I figure, okay. I was a shit for my teenage years. Maybe I could do her this favor. So I spend all fucking weekend climbing up and down ladders, scrubbing everything in sight (because the prior tenants were fucking pigs), busting my ass to get this house clean in 2 days. And late sunday afternoon, my mom comes by to see how it's going. and this is what she fucking says.

Good job. Not as good as I would have done though.

Then clean it your damn self! :mfinger: I am so tired of my mother's backhanded compliments that I could puke. Passive aggressive fucking bullshit. I spend my whole weekend busting my ass doing her a favor, and she couldn't just say thank you. Now I remember why I was such a shit during my teen years. I had a lot of fucking help.

Bloody Bollocksing Fuck.

Now I need more whiskey. A lot more whiskey.
 

Easty

Click click boom
5,564
8
68
#3
maybe she was joking. or she's just pushing you to work harder thinkin it will benefit you later on in life :thumbsup:
 

switch_scribe

dolor ex fides
290
0
0
#4
Eastside said:
maybe she was joking. or she's just pushing you to work harder thinkin it will benefit you later on in life :thumbsup:
if this was a singular incident, I might think that. However, this is just another example in a long line of me not being able to live up to her unrealistic expectations. Thankfully - these days I know that they are unrealistic, and I don't hate myself when I don't live up to them.
 

bnccoder

Postaholic
2,479
0
36
#5
I know the feeling too. You bust your ass doing something that you didn't have to do and then they either don't notice or bitch about the result. To all those people I would like to give a big "GO FUCK YOURSELF".
 

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
2,347
0
0
#6
switch_scribe said:
My mom is a property manager (aka landlord). She comes to me and says that she has to move these people into a house, and the person that usually cleans the houses for her has just doubled her rates. So my mom asks me to go and do it. they move in Monday. So i have to clean over the weekend. After I worked long hours the entire week. I figure, okay. I was a shit for my teenage years. Maybe I could do her this favor. So I spend all fucking weekend climbing up and down ladders, scrubbing everything in sight (because the prior tenants were fucking pigs), busting my ass to get this house clean in 2 days. And late sunday afternoon, my mom comes by to see how it's going. and this is what she fucking says.

Good job. Not as good as I would have done though.

Then clean it your damn self! :mfinger: I am so tired of my mother's backhanded compliments that I could puke. Passive aggressive fucking bullshit. I spend my whole weekend busting my ass doing her a favor, and she couldn't just say thank you. Now I remember why I was such a shit during my teen years. I had a lot of fucking help.

Bloody Bollocksing Fuck.

Now I need more whiskey. A lot more whiskey.
Ouch!! Momma a rude ole biatch?
 

Easty

Click click boom
5,564
8
68
#7
switch_scribe said:
if this was a singular incident, I might think that. However, this is just another example in a long line of me not being able to live up to her unrealistic expectations. Thankfully - these days I know that they are unrealistic, and I don't hate myself when I don't live up to them.
eek, yeah that's fuckin anal. talk to her, if she can't understand at all, tell her to fuck off :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
3,158
1
0
#8
bnccoder said:
I know the feeling too. You bust your ass doing something that you didn't have to do and then they either don't notice or bitch about the result. To all those people I would like to give a big "GO FUCK YOURSELF".
amen