WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

never ending depression..

sheeps

Banned - What an Asshat!
I have liked a girl since the first part of sophomore year (high school) until now and I still really like her. She likes me back and we know that we like each other, but she has another interest and they were dating when I came along, she wants to see if they can make that work but shes like inbetween being single and dating him.. I feel like I pretty much love her right now.. Everything I've ever wanted she has, she is absolutely stunning too, she lights up the room just by being in it and I melt when she smiles and I start babbling when I'm talking to her because I feel so entranced. Thing is, she won't let me get close enough to see how we would connect that closely. We are always flirting and joking around with each other. If I ever try to find an alternative to her because I can't have her right now I feel so unsatisfied, I feel like were meant to be but she is confused on her other situation with that guy. So I'm strung along because I feel like I'm missing out if I'm dating another girl, but I can't get close enough to see that I actually AM missing out so I'm constantly depressed and have spent weeks just doing nothing, I don't feel up to anything.. I have cried a few times, I've told her that I really like her, she said she likes me too but there is this other guy as well, I don't know what to do, no one seems to take me seriously when I talk to them about it, my friends are too worried about whats going on in their selfish lives.. :(

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
well dude (god i'm fucking tired of saying this)talk to her about your feelings

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
It sounds like he already did..? I dunno you might have to wait it out man..

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
p99 said:
It sounds like he already did..? I dunno you might have to wait it out man..
i agree

pakdatson

Banned - What an Asshat!
dude if she really wanted to date you, she would. if a girl is really interested in you, she'll just about doing anyhting for you. she's just keeping you hanging, just in case her and that other dude dont work out. move on, and find another chick, see how you feel about her then.

care

asshole
dont worry about it, have faith... i guess...or just sit around like me and wait...for nothing.

or go get happy pills for depression from your psychiatrist.:)

Fugly

Tenderony
How many times do I have to say this....Ignore her and be an asshole and she will want you. Don't ask why...search other threads I'm tired of explaining it. Just do it. The bigger jerk off you are the more she'll want you.

RGN-dRaGoN

Chaos Dragon
Fugly said:
How many times do I have to say this....Ignore her and be an asshole and she will want you. Don't ask why...search other threads I'm tired of explaining it. Just do it. The bigger jerk off you are the more she'll want you.
not tru for everyone.. not tru for everyone.. dont get mad, but this is probally just another crush, it may not seem like it, so u mite disagree with me, u deffintly need to talk to her, to tell her how you feel about her, if she is still confused then time will only tell wat is going to happen

Fugly

Tenderony
And how many times has that worked for you dragon? I'm going to bet on zero. Chicks don't like soft men....not until they are older anyway

RGN-dRaGoN

Chaos Dragon
Fugly said:
And how many times has that worked for you dragon? I'm going to bet on zero. Chicks don't like soft men....not until they are older anyway
at least i know i wasnt an asshole to some1 :) that makes me feel better already, besides i know girls who hate that attitude... and i know little that like that attitude so i disagree

care

asshole
if only i didnt have this huge hairy disgusting penis. :(

Fugly

Tenderony
RGN-dRaGoN said:
at least i know i wasnt an asshole to some1 :) that makes me feel better already, besides i know girls who hate that attitude... and i know little that like that attitude so i disagree
Answer the question. Has being the nice guy ever worked? I can onnly assume no from your post. Problem one...girls lie. They don't do it on purpose they think and feel totally different things. Problem 2 nice guys finish last. Nice guys always end up in the friend zone.
"Awww Dragon your so sweet but I don't want to ruin such a good friendship with a relationship. I'm just going to go fuck this guy with the cool tattoo whose bern calling me a dirty whore all night. See yah."

Thats the way it is dude. I don't make the rules they do. And thats what they want so either give it to em or get left out in the rain with blue balls. Your choice.....no skin off my dick either way

girls are all "oh, i want the sensitive, nice guy. blah blah blah."

well, that's me.

girls choose the asshole over me.

Fugly

Tenderony
You want to know how I learned? I got walked all over by this chick when I was 17. I was Mr. nice understanding I'll do anything to make you happy guy. Bitch rocked my world, told me I was to nice for her and started doing some other guy within two weeks. From that moment on I promised myself I would never be a tool again. Now the less I care the more chicks I get. It's just the way it is.

I had just about the exact thing happen to me .. as a sophomore .. this year. I have felt your pain. The girl ended up just being a friend .. and I found somebody else. There's really no way to put that into words you can accept, but the hard truth is that if she knows you like her and wanted to be more than friends, she would've shown you. She is keeping you as an 'insurance man' and on the slim chance she cannot find someone else she KNOWS you will be there, and if you are like I was, you will be there. Find someone else just to take care of your hormones for now and live through it, even though you think she's the only girl for you, there are many others out there.

RGN-dRaGoN

Chaos Dragon
Fugly said:
You want to know how I learned? I got walked all over by this chick when I was 17. I was Mr. nice understanding I'll do anything to make you happy guy. Bitch rocked my world, told me I was to nice for her and started doing some other guy within two weeks. From that moment on I promised myself I would never be a tool again. Now the less I care the more chicks I get. It's just the way it is.
yea, most girls do go out with the assholes, im gonna agree with u there, but u cant say that ALL of the girls are like that, and most of girls who go out with the assholes, the relationship doesnt even last long anyhow, cause for the most part, they got nothing going for each other