WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

never screw in your friends hot tub

shep75

Tenderony
because nobody wants to swim in other people chum.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
shep75 said:
A good girl doesn't leave any chum.

FUBAR

Jean Jacket Tough Guy
this one time i wiped my ass on my buddies driver side door handle to his car...i never spoke of it...see if you dont talk about it..it just goes away

i screwed your sister in your friend's hot tub... then i screwed your friends sister.

FUBAR said:
this one time i wiped my ass on my buddies driver side door handle to his car...i never spoke of it...see if you dont talk about it..it just goes away
yea.. something like that. But we haven't talked about you...

yotaka

Clitpickle
youknowthedeal said:
well yotaka u shouldent be here ur too little.
If you knew where I go to school and about the girls who go to my school (and r in my grade) you wouldn't be surprised about how age has become so much less of a factor these days.... sigh.... we kids/teenagers have become so currupted... :p

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
yotaka said:
If you knew where I go to school and about the girls who go to my school (and r in my grade) you wouldn't be surprised about how age has become so much less of a factor these days.... sigh.... we kids/teenagers have become so currupted... :p
ahhh bein a teen again *slips into a deep memory* wanna hit?

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
being a kid....i remember throwing rocks at ppl from behind the bushes....::sighs:: ...aaaahhhh....shure ..give me a hit...

..i had this friend...back when i was in the dorms....he's roomate was annyoing as fuck....true story....buddy would whack off ...in the annoying roomates shampoo....shit was sick ....everytime i looked at his hair...shiny..soft an all..id wonder if it was the magical post production ingrident that was addedd....

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
mariusthegreat said:
being a kid....i remember throwing rocks at ppl from behind the bushes....::sighs:: ...aaaahhhh....shure ..give me a hit...

..i had this friend...back when i was in the dorms....he's roomate was annyoing as fuck....true story....buddy would whack off ...in the annoying roomates shampoo....shit was sick ....everytime i looked at his hair...shiny..soft an all..id wonder if it was the magical post production ingrident that was addedd....
ROFLMAO

yotaka

Clitpickle
mariusthegreat said:

LMFAO!!!!!!!! sry, but that's funny

FUBAR said:
yea I crapped in my friends yard and his dog started eating it :D

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
shep75 said:
Don't like swimin in the man chowder eh??

Chlorine dissipates it anyway! If your in the tub and your about to get some the last thing your thinkin about is your homie's jizz!

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
mariusthegreat said:

Ouch.. Sucks to be the victim of that hair prodcut.. :p