WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Never work with children

Bigfoot

Clitpickle
I work at a day camp for rich white kids (and mabey 5 or 6 kids of any ethnicity). I'm the grounds keeper. It's horrible they trash the place and rip up everything and tell me, "pick it up now or i'll have you fired". And if i could i would stab them with my box knife but the money that got them into the camp supplies may pay check.

sinned_girl

Every boys toy
Bigfoot said:
I work at a day camp for rich white kids (and mabey 5 or 6 kids of any ethnicity). I'm the grounds keeper. It's horrible they trash the place and rip up everything and tell me, "pick it up now or i'll have you fired". And if i could i would stab them with my box knife but the money that got them into the camp supplies may pay check.
Presicely why I dont work with children, and never will...damn kids..I hate 'em all... :gun:

Gotie

No ones uglier !!!!!!!!!!
Hey kids aren't kids. I dunno cause I only worked in a german kindergarden and I dunno any rich children but the kids I know are all wonderful and if you ever haver children yourself you will think different.

Gotie said:
Hey kids aren't kids. I dunno cause I only worked in a german kindergarden and I dunno any rich children but the kids I know are all wonderful and if you ever haver children yourself you will think different.
Little kids wear me out.

Kids my age are fucking dolts. I'm embarrased to be of the same generation.

Kids older than me piss me off because they think they're the shit.

Rich kids piss me off because they think they can get away with anything.

Any rich kid deserves to be thrown into the ghetto till he's 18 so he learns what life is REALLY like. None of this "mommy i want that Apple G5 with dual processors at 8964634Ghz!" "okay hunny"

Its more like: "mommy i want food" "shut your bitch ass up"

Then when they turn 18, they'll appriciate EVERYTHING. Then wallow in it like a bunch of stupid white rappers.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Bigfoot said:

lol~Bigfoot the Groundskeeper at a rich kid camp. Ahh I can see the brochure now..Camp Wookie!

Peace!!! That's funny shit man.

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
esmith said:
Little kids wear me out.

Kids my age are fucking dolts. I'm embarrased to be of the same generation.

Kids older than me piss me off because they think they're the shit.

Rich kids piss me off because they think they can get away with anything.

Any rich kid deserves to be thrown into the ghetto till he's 18 so he learns what life is REALLY like. None of this "mommy i want that Apple G5 with dual processors at 8964634Ghz!" "okay hunny"

Its more like: "mommy i want food" "shut your bitch ass up"

Then when they turn 18, they'll appriciate EVERYTHING. Then wallow in it like a bunch of stupid white rappers.
and whats ort of kid you are? your not classified in those stereotypes?

Bigfoot said:

Am I the only one that envisioned Groundskeeper Willie (from the Simpsons) telling us this post? It made it much more entertaining. I think I'll do that from now on.

rio258k

Flame Bait
I am embarrassed to be a kid. my peers are sooooooo stupid(the majority) and little kids dont shut up. and rich kids should be put in the ghettos....... that will show the fuckers.....

Bigfoot

Clitpickle
Originaly posted by Broken
lol~Bigfoot the Groundskeeper at a rich kid camp. Ahh I can see the brochure now..Camp Wookie!
Sadly thats pretty much how it is. Half the kids are waist high and have squeeky vioces and stomp on my feet to see if they are really that big. Yes i have big feet thats how I got my nickname "bigfoot" (size 15 if anyone is wondering)

Bigfoot

Clitpickle
Originaly posted by GottaHurt
Fiberglass those motherfuckers and go skiing!
Actually my feet are very useful for hunting. They muffle almost all noise, exellent for stealth

fuck kids and im never having any!!!!!!

well in that case bigfoot u should put that size 15 to good use and start putting it in those kids asses!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup: