WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Music New 50 cent cd...

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
blows complete asshole....I cant believe how bad these rappers are getting....the Middle Ages needed the Renaissance....21st century hip hop needs something similar to climb out of the pit of stinking filth it has become. No good songs on the cd...no good production....a big waste of money and huge gain for MTV/Teeny-bopp consumerism...I hope someone beats his ass.

Jung

???
Premium
Cuddles said:
I think all rappers suck, I cannot stand rap :thumbsdn:
Thanks for your contribution to this thread.

Your opinion is null and void though, since you like Korn and Slipknot. :p

Cuddles said:
I think all rappers suck, I cannot stand rap :thumbsdn:
I think all music sucks, I cannot stand music.

*continues listening to a bunch of assholes banging around on their instruments screaming and screeching like retards*

It happens to all rappers their first cd or 2 is good then the rest suck, But i didn't excpect fifty to end up like that.

Jung

???
Premium
Dave666 said:
It happens to all rappers their first cd or 2 is good then the rest suck, But i didn't excpect fifty to end up like that.
Maybe all bullshit MTV rappers...

There is still a lot of underground hip hop that continues to be innovative and impress me. It's not on MTV or BET though. Personally, I find most mainstream music shitty, I don't even bother with it anymore. It's more about making money and looking cool, than really making quality music and giving the fans something to enjoy.

ferengi

Yay fire!
The only REAL COOL music is Classical.

GET WITH THE TIMES YOU BITCHES, GEEZ! :D

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
That stinks. I liked 50's "get rich or die tryin" and i generally like the other stuff g-unit does. I haven't heard his new album personally, so i wouldn't be able to personally comment on it.

And Slipknot?!?! LMAO :ugly:

I remember going to a psychiatrist and I told him I listened to hardcore.

He then goes "You mean like Slipknot? Is that your kind of hardcore?"

I resisted every urge I had to yell at him.

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
I remember feeling uncomfortable when some kid mentions his psychiatrist visits

Jung

???
Premium
ferengi74656 said:
The only REAL COOL music is Classical.

GET WITH THE TIMES YOU BITCHES, GEEZ! :D
For the real "cool" see my avatar. :thumbsup:

Descent

Hella Constipated
JNG said:
Your opinion is null and void though, since you like Korn and Slipknot.
Let's not say stuff we can't take back...They do have SOME good works, but most of their work is ordinary.

Who's up for some Ra?

Jung

???
Premium
Descent said:
Let's not say stuff we can't take back...They do have SOME good works, but most of their work is ordinary.

Who's up for some Ra?
I have no intention of taking it back; that's just my opinion.

Sektor

Particinator
Never heard the CD, but I've heard 50's last two albums. They were pretty good.