WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

new 50cent cd?

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
Does anybody know when the new 50cent cd comes out?

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
shouldnt the question be does anybody CARE when the new 50 cent cd comes out?

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
ok ok here it goes
Does anybody care when the new 50cent comes out??? do you have the date that it comes out???

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
The only reason i'm going to DOWNLOAD it is to hear if Dr. Dre climbed out of the steaming pile of trailer trash shit that was "Encore". If i dont hear at least three awesome tracks...I wont listen to the new Dre. Promise.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
tzedek said:
hopefully never
You could just not buy it and keep your moronic posts off the boards. Now go listen to your PowerPuff Pansy tour on tape, in your room by yourself for the 900th time this week. Maybe mommy will have a play date for you.

tzedek

Original Member
Broken said:
You could just not buy it and keep your moronic posts off the boards. Now go listen to your PowerPuff Pansy tour on tape, in your room by yourself for the 900th time this week. Maybe mommy will have a play date for you.

you like 50 cent?

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
I think as far as rap goes 50 is pretty cool.
He's not my idol, and as far as Pink Floyd goes wow impressive lets go out on a limb.. Derr no shit!!! What are you going to wow me with next zepplin?

screwy

BIG BLACK DICKS
I hate you DIZNUTS.

Anyone know when the new Urkle CD is coming out?