WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

New and already pissed

I the Godling

Fresh Meat
I came here looking for freedom from ennui, and I think I've found it. But, before I join in on the random slander (or, to be precise libel) against life (wait, it's only slander or libel if it's untrue, isn't it; strike that last portion of the sentence), I'm going to rant upon the idea of having a sight that's JUST for random ranting. Why the hell can't people do this in their own forums? Why the hell do we need a whole new site to rant on? Is our whining too much for the servers to handle? Possibly our bitching around them has motivated them to see a psychiatrist to help them heal the emotional scars. I don't know. All I know is, for some monumentally stupid reason, it has been decided that people deserve the honor of wasting their time on informing the world about things the world doesn't care about, in an angry, agressive, pissed off manner.

In other words...

this is awesome.

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
That was fun, you almost got my panties in a bunch.

You should do well here, fodder. F U!