WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

New Arcade System

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Beloved fuckers,

The arcade is currently closed.

I will be removing our current arcade and installing a fresh arcade system. While there will be several cool new options and such, it will open with a minimum of features to work out the bugs in the core system. We will be regularly updating the arcade with new versions that add additional functionality once the core system is stable enough.

Some of the future functionality will include user-to-user challenge system, live interactive gaming (that's right, 2 players simultaneously playing each other live on screen), and several other surprises so stay tuned!

Jason

Founder
Small correction, looks like challenges may be included in our first beta...

Jason

Founder
Good, then you might like the future possibilities!

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
likewise, thats great jason....might get me back into the arcade.....

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Jason said:
Good, then you might like the future possibilities!
Sweet. I always knew Jason was an old school gamer.
Atari was my first game console that I fucked off reality to.
Any chance you might geht the game "Adventure" as well?

If you can, I'll stop stalking you....for a while.
You probably wont. We know you like it. :oddgrin:

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
Jason, you make the arcade fun!

Yey!

I can't wait for the challenges. I know a few people I want to play (with).

Jason

Founder
New arcade is now LIVE!

We'll be adding more games as we go.

User vs. User challenges will come shortly...

The most fun thing to try in there, is search for a game. :) Try typing in the first 3 letters of a game in there. Also, if you click on a person's name in their posts, you will see if they are champ of any games or not!

Lastly, if you go into UserCP you will notice a new area called "Arcade Options" in which you can select several new options related to the arcade. Set them to your liking!

Enjoy...

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
maeda path

what a game.. i think i'm going to be losing some time on this one.. :thumbsup:

wassa_123

Better Than You
UberSkippy said:
Ok, because so many people come here to only play games I'm going to help you out.

Here at wtf.com the god's that be (the admin of the site) decided to make it a requirement that you have 100 posts before you play in the arcade. Why? Because this isn't a games site genius. If you post 100 posts of complete crap you'll be banned. If you stop posting when you reach your 100 posts you'll probably be banned. If you whine about the 100 post requirement you'll be banned.

If you just want to play games go to:
addictinggames.com
teagames.com
bored.com
games.com

I'm not going to make them links. Copy and paste it for yourselves. Most of the games here can be found at these sites anyway. The arcade is for posters that have proven themselves to be here for at least more than a silly assed game.
Actualy right now anyone can play the games

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
There's a problem with the arcade game Kaboom, after a certain amount of points (not sure how many) it's just goes on and on, lives just go into the negative and the game doesn't end.

Just thought you might want to know that.

P.S. thanks for the helicopter game it's addicting.

Jason

Founder
Over 200 games have now been added to the arcade for testing...

New arcade software update 0.9.1 has been installed.

Jason

Founder
I think I'm gonna score!

...and I ain't talking about the arcade!