WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

New Arcade System

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
...not nearly as many as we *will* have. ;)

Jason

Founder
We have recently upgraded the arcade, and member vs. member challenges are now functioning...

Please visit here:
http://www.wtf.com/profile.php?do=editarcade

...and make sure that you have all challenge features enabled if you with to take part in it and allow others to challenge you. You can challenge another user from within their posts as long as they have enabled the feature. To initiate a challenge, assuming that have allowed challenges, you will see a "Challenge Username in the Arcade" option when you click on a member's username in their posts.

Last edited:

Sod

Spilly Talker
This place has come a long way since I was last here.

Easty

Click click boom
BklynCannonball said:
P.S. thanks for the helicopter game it's addicting.
P.S. Thanks for accepting BC, she's addicting too.

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
Jason said:
Beloved fuckers,

The arcade is currently closed.

I will be removing our current arcade and installing a fresh arcade system. While there will be several cool new options and such, it will open with a minimum of features to work out the bugs in the core system. We will be regularly updating the arcade with new versions that add additional functionality once the core system is stable enough.

Some of the future functionality will include user-to-user challenge system, live interactive gaming (that's right, 2 players simultaneously playing each other live on screen), and several other surprises so stay tuned!
hey bring back that game where bob jumps off buildings into people i loved that game

Jason

Founder
Just a quick note that I fixed the User vs. User challenges.

How does it work?

Click on anyone's usernames in their posts. You will see an option for challenging a user to an arcade game. Click it and you can select which game you want to challenge them in. Please note that you will NOT see the option if the user has not turned the option on in the UserCP / Arcade Options section!

Once you challenge a user, that user is sent a private message and can choose to accept or decline the game. If they accept, they can play and you are notified and you can play as well.

Recent challenges can be found under the arcade news on the right hand side of the arcade main page right beneath "News & Events".

Jason

Founder
Now updated to 1.05 private beta... Let me know if you notice any oddities.

Coming up in future versions, multiplayer simultaneous games! :)