WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

New asshole on the block.

Misoxeny

I am the best around.
Yeah, I regestered like a month ago but never bothered to post until now, so, here I am, motherfuckers. This seems like a decent, not-shitty forum. Refreshing.

Jung

???
Premium
More anime avatars. :thumbsdn:

Welcome, I guess.

necro

Postaholic
Hop to the posting spankey. Welcome to wtf fucker.

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
means you got a month of posting to catch up on... enjoy :D

Misoxeny

I am the best around.
I'll try not to post too much bullshit, and maybe even contribute to the forums (zomg!11).

Interestingly, this rant site is one where people aren't trying to say you suck right off the bat. Most people hate new members (often with good reason, though) and I think I've found somewheres genuinely unique.

I have to agree with Jung on this one, anime avatars suck. Anime sucks, so you geht neg rep for having an anime avatar and liking anime. :thumbsdn:

Misoxeny said:
I'll try not to post too much bullshit, and maybe even contribute to the forums (zomg!11).

Interestingly, this rant site is one where people aren't trying to say you suck right off the bat. Most people hate new members (often with good reason, though) and I think I've found somewheres genuinely unique.
You suck :mfinger:

:)

Boycott

Soul Doubt
Fucking new members. All they do is post shit so they can get into the arcade. Who's up for taking registration down!?

Shadow_Demon

Lord of Shadows
No shit! Then again I am not all that old my self and Could gaive a damn care less about the arcade.

Ohhh Welcome and get the fuck to posting NOW!

Misoxeny

I am the best around.
I Hate The FCC said:
I have to agree with Jung on this one, anime avatars suck. Anime sucks, so you geht neg rep for having an anime avatar and liking anime. :thumbsdn:
I'll honestly say I support yours, being inclined that way myself. As far as the anime avatar goes, it's the only image I had that was 75x75 pixels so it's what I chose. No, I don't give two shits about finding a less sucky one.