WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

New Avatar!

For-Starters

Banned - What an Asshat!
, you mods can edit my posts, but you'll never get rid of the "for starters" stigma that i've created.....

for starters, for starters, for starters, for finishers.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
for_starters said:
for starters, you mods can edit my posts, but you'll never get rid of the "for starters" stigma that i've created.....

no they wont. you've made you're mark,you've burned a hole in there shorts.you're here to stay.you're good for flaming. BUT!...dont piss off the mods.they wont lose any sleep over it.

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Hey,

You had a few posts edited in a thread to remove your 'for_starters' line just to be toyed with, noone has gone around editing your crap otherwise as far as I know? ;)

As for your 'stigma', you keep bringing constant attention to it. I think you should try a little harder to REALLY differentiate yourself on this site. Like earning rant respect and not just bitching like a woman about something in every damn post but it could just be me.

for_starters said:
for starters, you mods can edit my posts, but you'll never get rid of the "for starters" stigma that i've created.....

Jason

Founder
Oh, and just for the record.. When I wrote you it was after the chat and I was already annoyed with your 'catch phrase' mostly from the chat so I felt like yapping about it.

However, as I've already said you're already skating on thin ice here for a variety of other reasons that many people have PM'd me asking for your removal.

Example? Constant random pointless name-calling posts where they don't belong so cool it. Lastly, as I've also stated before, if you have a problem contact me about it and don't dump bullshit in chit chat. Thanks.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Jason, I can not take it anymore. So i warned him in another thread any post, thread he starts in my area. For starters will be removed.

He Knew it

For-Starters

Banned - What an Asshat!
_Kitana_ said:
Lastly, as I've also stated before, if you have a problem contact me about it and don't dump bullshit in chit chat. Thanks.
for starters, i've never seen u say that before...(honestly)
maybe i missed it?

also, one you mods edited out my posts up there, and forgot to remove the comma, leaving prime evidence that, indeed, i did say it - for starters!

For-Starters

Banned - What an Asshat!
for starters, jason, if i started being 'nice' around here, would you ban me just for saying "for starters" at the start of every post?

just wondering... :confused:

gumercules

Ultra Mega
of course you wouldn't get banned just for saying "for starters", that's the tip of the iceberg, and we could deal with that i'm quite sure

Jason

Founder
for_starters said:
for starters, jason, if i started being 'nice' around here, would you ban me just for saying "for starters" at the start of every post?

No.

...and I'm not asking you to be nice, I just want the random "your mom is gay!" 3rd grade insults to stop outside of Bait & Tackle. ;) In there, you can insult as lame as a fetus and I'll deal (though others will rip you one!)

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
for_starters said:

Jason wont, but I might. It could be decided by a flip of the coin or by what sort of flippant mood I'm in that day.