WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Other New Avatars?

rub1out

Meaty Beaty Big and Bouncy
What's the matter with Bill the Cat? :confused:

Besides, isn't there another thread where people request new avatars already?

NavyPrincess73

Going back to Bahrain....
What's the matter with Bill the Cat? :confused:

Besides, isn't there another thread where people request new avatars already?
No his thread means everyone .... my thread about a new avatar was to get help in picking one for myself there is a little difference in the two;)

Phrosty

الکلی
No his thread means everyone .... my thread about a new avatar was to get help in picking one for myself there is a little difference in the two;)
FAIL. He was talking about the avatar thread Icarus started.

I'll surf a bit and get back to everyone on this thread.

3Dradio

Did I ever have another avatar?
I think it's time for a new one myself, but I haven't found anything I like more than my stupid sign picture.

Swah

Meet us @ IRC! Join the channel #wtfcom
Staff
I think it's time for a new one myself, but I haven't found anything I like more than my stupid sign picture.
If you need me to make you something too, let me know :) I'm still trying to get the right inspiration for Navy's :)

3Dradio

Did I ever have another avatar?
If you need me to make you something too, let me know :) I'm still trying to get the right inspiration for Navy's :)
I suppose that'd be cool. Aside from "Your does not = You're" and "Your On Camera", and my once prevalent "I Pwn N00bs", I haven't had many others.

Swah

Meet us @ IRC! Join the channel #wtfcom
Staff
I suppose that'd be cool. Aside from "Your does not = You're" and "Your On Camera", and my once prevalent "I Pwn N00bs", I haven't had many others.
I guess that's a request? :)

kich

the little spoon
I could use a new one...the whole 'Mario beating the princess' thing got old real quick...